A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please be mindful of the tragedies of our coworkers from NC. sm - nowwhat

Posted: Apr 19, 2011

While we are being so wrapped up in our frustrations with MQ, I myself included, where is the compassion and empathy for those of our coworkers and others who have been totally devastated in NC on Saturday, April 16.  I am a resident of that state, but I have numerous family members and dear friends who were victim to these 64 tornadoes.  Also our other states of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Virginia and Alabama.  The old MQ would have sent out letters and notes of sympathy and encouragement about such travasties.  Remember the days of local offices where you could choose to work inhouse or at home, and we actually met for lunches !!   I know there are still some of us oldies around. 

Let's all of us at MQ take the time for a moment of silence in consideration of our fellow coworkers impacted; still some without power. 

Thank you so much for that. - I just got my power back on

[ In Reply To ..]
today and fortunately was only inconvenienced by the storms, small downed trees, power outage. The neighborhood across the street was devastation and I live near the trailer park in Raleigh where the young children were killed. Thank you all who are keeping us in your prayers.

one of the oldies - naturegal

[ In Reply To ..]
Have you noticed on the MQ Central home page that the last entry was back in November? You would think they could have at least mentioned employees being affected by those horrific tornados.

Thing is they don't care one bit about any of us personally - the only thing that matters to them is production and I'm sure the only thing they're worried about is backlogs from MTs being out, but that's it.

Very sad they have no heart or compassion except for their ownselves and their bank accounts they have thanks to the sweat of us.

Similar Messages:

Coworkers
Mar 28, 2010

Can anyone answer my question? I was with Focus for 3 months. I had never worked for a company before. They seemed horrified when I asked to have a coworkers e-mail just to chat. Does every company scoff at the fact that you could talk to coworkers? Do they not want you to be in touch with others? ...

One Of My Coworkers This Morning Said...
Sep 19, 2014

"I feel kinda a bad for the girl at the outside service, we haven't sent her much work this week." This was from the lead who makes the decision on how much work to send out and how much we can handle in house.  Now try and convince me I have job security... ...

How Do I List Professional References On A Job App If I Don't Know My Coworkers?
Sep 04, 2012

I have worked at home for 15+ years and other than occasional email exchanges between me and a supervisor I have no contact with other people at my company or even on my account.  I was filling out a job application the other day and it wanted three professional references other than the supervisors.  I was completely lost and had to leave it blank.  Has anyone else run into this, and how do you handle it? ...