A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oh please, could you mumble any - lower

Posted: Dec 29, 2014

I was actually able to hear a little bit of this dictation.

My parting shot, when I retire.

Trust me,,I will not go down quietly - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
When I no longer need this job, in the very near future. I will not fade away, I will not quit, I will be fired. And the comments that go to the facility are what is going to make that happen..They will be done nicely and respectfully, but the point will be made. If it straightens out a couple of doctors in the process then well worth it.

Not quietly - TJ

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel the same way, and am looking to the near future just as you are with this job as well. Best wishes to you.

Thanks,,good luck to you as well - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Gee Doc...can You Mumble Any Faster?
Dec 17, 2012

Im used to this once in a while,,but the majority of them are doing it today,,,or Im going deaf.. ...

Why Do You Suppose Dictators Just Continuously Mumble?
Aug 24, 2013

One of the doctors on my VR account, just mumbles his ENTIRE report every single time.  I mean, why would he do this when he KNOWS someone is having to transcribe it?  Perhaps he doesn't understand the concept of VR and doesn't realize that I receive this report full of complete nonsense, but even if he didn't, if you are SPEAKING and KNOWING that you expect a report out of this, why would you mumble the entire report?  It feels to me like a lack of disrespect, but ...