A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New Ownership - TMK

Posted: Jul 17, 2014

I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what new ownership means.  Does this mean a whole new name/transcription company?  or does this mean the financial institution who we are borrowing money from?  I'm not very smart when it comes to legal jargon.  

Thanks!

ownership - cherisusu

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it has U.S. ownership now, Chase?

Chase is an Indian company unfortunately... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Where did you find that? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I could not find that where I looked.

TIA
Some will post anything, true or not. Anything to stir - the pot. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
xs
You couldn't find it because it's not true. Any US - Citizen MT or not should...
[ In Reply To ..]
Know that.

Chase is U.S. owned and always - has been

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Chase - Mountainwoman

[ In Reply To ..]
JP Morgan Chase was our old owner. We were actually owned by an arm of Chase, Equity One Partners. They were our owners at the time of the bankruptcy filing. Chase and Equity One split, and I would imagine they couldn't hold up their financial responsibility, hence the bankruptcy.

If we have a new owner, it's not them.
Replied to wrong post. I was responding to - Chase being an Indian
[ In Reply To ..]
owned company. Sorry for the confusion.
New Ownership - TMK
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info. I'm guessing the new ownership then means new financial institution. I am paranoid that things are going to change, once again, with the company that would make working for them unbearable.

They have been owned by Chase for years. It is the same as JP Morgan. nm - no surprises here

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

MT Stars Ownership
Jun 24, 2014

http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Nuance Takes "ownership" Of Computer After Software Install
Aug 23, 2014

How is this legal? They don't own the computer. they don't provide equipment. What right do they have to screw up the computer so you can't print or do stuff of your machine that you own? ...