A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MMoral - needing Path MTs

Posted: Jan 12, 2015

check your e-mail

At least they are learning to hire from within - And use the MTs they already have..sm

[ In Reply To ..]
that's a plus. Would be nice to see more companies follow suit.

I bet there is no pay raise. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
I would not trust Mmodal. They never do anything that benefits the MT.

They pay per page for pathology - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you would be able to make more doing pathology because it's mostly typing, not editng. (I was offered this position and turned it down.)

Similar Messages:

MMoral Is Now Offering 7 And 3???
Apr 18, 2013

their souls to the devil. And may they burn in eternal damnation in flaming hell, all of 'em ...

Soon To Be Free Of Mmoral
Feb 13, 2014

Yay, I just landed a new job away from this wretched place!  I posted my resume on the resume board and got a call out of the blue - perfect match for me and my experience and them and their needs.  I start very soon and could not be happier.  I just wanted to let you all know to keep trying, your perfect match will come to you too.  I wish for you all to feel the way I do right now, and it has been a long time since I have had this joy for work again.  I bid you all a g ...

Need To Leave Mmoral
Aug 05, 2014

I can no longer try to hold out at Mmoral.  I have been an MT for 23 years and am at my wit's end.  They have broken me and literally broken my family.  Lost my car, lost my credit score, and about to lose my mind.  I was proud to be an MT, but not working for this company.  Anyone can offer the name of a company where you are treated human, like you matter, like you make a difference in the company, are a team?  Please let me know.  I am losing myself day ...

Life After MMoral
Aug 29, 2014

Hello All, I quit on Dec 31st (new year, new life), couldn't stand working for MMoral another day.  It has been a long, hard 8 months (live in a rural area) with many resumes sent and many interviews.  I have been interviewing with Amazon for one of their Fulfillment Centers here in Southern California since June 21st (my first contact with them).  I received a contingency offer letter from them the other day (contingent on passing background check and drug test).  I c ...