A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I-Pay statements - Sunflower

Posted: Jan 21, 2010

When can we see our paystubs in I-Pay??

See below - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/index.jsf

Similar Messages:

Non-production Pay Statements??
Jun 11, 2015

I know this is a longshot and I know no-one likes to get or receive email through this forum, but I thought it was worth a try at least.  I am filing a wage claim for non-production pay and was wondering if anyone would give me a statement estimating how much time you spend on non-productive, unpaid activities like Fiesa and email each day.  ...

Someone Below Made The Statement To End All Statements
Jan 20, 2010

Do you agree with this?  'A reality check for you would be to see your job for what it is. You are a typist, transcriptionist or what used to be known as a STENO POOL worker.' And:  'It's not that difficult a job to learn to do.' Or do you see yourself as a skilled professional called on to make life and death decisions of your own when typing medical records (ex:  Did the mumbling ESL dictator mean '4 mg' of nitroglycerin as dictated and spa ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Scan Your ADP Statements Ladies. I Am Shorted A Couple Hundred.
Mar 25, 2010

I have a call in with a ticket open.  Grrr.  This statement shows a base rate as well as an MT rate. What is that all about?  I am paid per report with radiology and they show the number of jobs transcribed at the base rate instead of the MT rate, which is considerable lower!  WTF. ...