A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Here is what burns me up. - Tired

Posted: May 05, 2010

I sat here yesterday AND Monday with NJA after there apparently was a huge backlog over the weekend with OT being approved, etc.

NJA all day yesterday.  I log in today and there is tons of work that was all dictated YESTERDAY!!!  And I don't mean dictated at 10:00 at night or anything, no, this stuff was dictated yesterday morning and we're just now getting it this afternoon after having NJA all day yesterday?  CCM even sent out an email about all the available work!

Something isn't right here.  Something stinks.

you have SOOO hit the nail on the head . . . - voice

[ In Reply To ..]
is it just me or am I missing something. For at least the last month we have been on OT in our region and I see other regions NJA!!

It must be in the air! - AHH!

[ In Reply To ..]
same here. I'm really getting tired of this. seriously considering getting up outta here! It does not matter to MQ or the CCM's. Don't you know...we can be replaced. Longevity means nothing and seniority is just a big word we can spell!!

Or something in the water.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I honestly think they "hold" jobs to create a large MT gap for certain days of the week and an overage of them for others. I truly believe they want to get as many MTs corraled into specific shifts so they have plenty to outsource during India's (C-Bay) prime working times. I can't figure out why this happens so often otherwise. Do they honestly think we believe the work is coming in that way to them?

Seriously? - anom

[ In Reply To ..]
So what - MQ is sitting on the work? Gimme a break. We have so many accounts that send late work, or overflow accounts that just send their extra. NJA during the week means you need to change your schedule and work where the gaps are...I am just sayin'

Seriously? - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
I should not have to change my schedule to get the work I was PROMISED when I was hired.

Also, I CANNOT change my schedule due to personal reasons that are none of your business.

Thanks for your curt reply, suit.

Similar Messages:

Proper Way To Type Out Degree Of Burns
Oct 21, 2010

Can someone help me with the proper way to type third degree burns or 3rd degree burns.  thanks so much. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of "All Bat" It Sounds Like It Is An Artificial Skin Cover For Burns. NM
Oct 27, 2009

x ...