A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HOW TO FILE A NJA REPORT - Wondering

Posted: Nov 22, 2009

I have been fortunate to have had work since the inception of TeamWork, and no longer know the procedure for filing a NJA report.  Do we do as before and contact support for a ticket number, then send an email to them with a copy to our CCM, or do we have to do something in TeamWork?

Will someone please inform me as to the correct way to file the NJA report? 

TIA 

This is what I was told - sm - Confuzzeled

[ In Reply To ..]
Send an email to support along with your CCMs name. Then they will give you a ticket number to pass on.

They gave me the options of using PTO, making it up, or just being excused with no pay. My choice is being paid at my down time rate because I was there and ready to work, it was they who had no work for me. Sorry, no sleep, no work, no sense of humor today. ;-)

WHEN I CALLED SUPPORT - Wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
He told me the ticket number was not a valid proof of NJA -- go figure!

I asked him if I needed to do anything differently now that we are using TeamWork, and he said he didn't know.

I checked my TeamWork schedule, and do not see the 15 minutes paid-time showing.

Does anyone know if there is a different way to request the 15 minutes paid-time now that we are using TeamWork?

NJA - Stumped

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to send a letter to support and give them your name, ADP#, your state of residence, your CCM's name, how many hours are left in your shift and what you would like to do, either make up the time, take PTO or take it without pay.

As far as the 15 minutes, I was only paid that once since they started all of this, otherwise I never have. I would imagine you could email your CCM and put "timecard" in the subject line. I'm curious myself since I haven't been paid it so I thought they quit doing that.

SO, IT'S THE SAME METHOD AS BEFORE - Wondering
[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks. That is the same as before the change to TimeWork. For some reason, I had this nagging feeling I had received an email from my CCM that the process had changed.

Re 15 minutes -- I have been paid each time I put in for it. If you have not, you should definitely check with your CCM to find out why.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know How To Convert Wma File To DSS Voice File??
Oct 13, 2010

Does anyone know how to convert wma file to DSS file?  I am using Express Scribe but, for some unknown reason, the sound quality is very poor.  I thought if I could convert this to DSS it would sound better on my computer. Any ideas?  Also, anyone know what else I could use besides Express Scribe (free) to play these files?  THANK YOU SO MUCH.   G ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

Is There A Way To File Myself?
Sep 23, 2010

I have not been paid by a person for some transcription work I have done for her in May and June.  She owes me $500.  It would cost that much to get a lawyer and court costs and such.  Is there a way that I can go forward with legal action on my own against her? ...

Only Receiving 1/2 Of A File
Jan 28, 2010

The doctor I work for, from his recorder into DSS software, can download a 47 minute DS2 file, but when he sends it to me....it is only 24 minutes, even though it is 9.5 MB.....any thoughts? ...

DS2 File Conversion To DSS
Jul 18, 2011

Has anyone had any success in finding an audio converter for DS2 Olympus voice files, so that Express Scribe can play them.  Conversion to a DSS file would work. So far, in my research nothing works.  Any help? ...

File: Mtvclient.exe
Sep 14, 2012

Norton is removing a file that is downloaded on opening ChartNet called mtvclient.exe. A Google search has two pages of comments treating this like a virus or spyware. It is reportedly a keystroke tracker. My question is: Do you know if the purpose of this file is to count lines or is it spyware that tracks your keystrokes in all programs? Thanks! ...

If You Don't Have Any Work, File For UE ...
Oct 17, 2012

Do it now.  If there is no work available on any of your accounts, you need to apply for UE.  If it only brings you extra pocket money, it is STILL worth it.   Apply, now.  Don't let them do this to you.   ...

At What Point Do You File
Jun 26, 2013

I wonder if I'm at that point.  I have not had a huge reduction in work, but about 8 hours a week now.  I've been taking some unpaid time and using PTO.  I think tomorrow I'm going to go to the UE office and talk to them about the TAA assistance. ...

Audio File/sm
Jul 30, 2014

I need to listen to some jobs...I did Alt I from the Fluency Editor home screen to get to Manager. I looked up the jobs by searching under detail and the date. I found the job and clicked on the job #, which gave me options of audio file, editor account output, and count log file (payroll). When I hi-lite audio file, it takes me to a black screen with an audio player icon in the middle of the screen. The length of the audio file always says 0:00 and the volume icon is crossed out, like it' ...

Ortho File
Dec 15, 2014

Can hear a word s/l Box Laminectomy and diskectomy.  Any suggestions please ...

What Would Cause A DQS Expander File To Become Corrupted? Sm
Dec 22, 2009

When I signed off yesterday everything was fine and when I signed on this morning many of my expansions had a quotation mark at the beginning and missing the last letter of the expansion.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Does anyone know why it might have happened? ...

File With Contiguous 8-mm Images...
Jan 11, 2010

were obtained from the base to the skull of the vertex without IV contrast.    This doesn't seem to make sense to me.  Any help from anyone?  Please! ...

Voice File Programs
Jul 23, 2010

Is there a program out there that I can purchase other than Express Scribe that would make it easier for me to adjust things on so that I can hear the file a little better? Thank you ...

Please Help! FTP (file Transfer Method)
Aug 09, 2010

Hello, Does anyone know what an FTP file transfer method program and where I could get training on this? I am applying for a job and it requires knowledge of this program. Thank you for any help you can provide :)   ...

Help Me Please....FTP Site File Sending???
Sep 08, 2010

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to send completed typed files via a FTP site?  I was asked to test for a company through an FTP site that they sent me the link to so I could transcribe 2 files.  They said I could send the completed test back via the FTP site but I don't know what to do.  I did look it up on Google but am still lost! ...

Why Can't I Open Documed File?
Sep 21, 2010

Wondering why I can't open the file....I've tried in express scribe and media player and even looking for the codec online that I supposedly am missing and still no luck. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact them about this? ...

DJW Voice File Player
Sep 27, 2010

Hi! I got some DJW format of voice files to play.  I do not know what player play these files. Please help me and let me know the required player to play these. Thanks ...

Having More Than One Voice File Player
Jan 02, 2011

I currently use GearPlayer, and with one of my clients this is required for downloading voice files and uploading completed documents, therefore cannot get rid of it.  GearPlayer is fine for my other accounts as those voice files come via email and FTP and I save them to my system and they open and play on GP just fine. My issue now is if I want to apply with a company who requires ByteScribe or ExpressScribe - or any other player, those are just the two that I am looking at presently - c ...

Express Scribe Won't Pay Wav File
May 03, 2011

I am trying to start with a new company and now express scribe will not load their wav file - help please.  I have looked all over the tech help boards for similar problems at express scribe's tech help and have come up with nothing.  Anyone have any idea how to solve this?   Thanks! ...

Foot Pedal For MP3 File
Jul 15, 2011

Dumb question but fairly new to this.....can anyone tell me how I can use my footpedal to type MP3 files?  My clinic I work at uses these files and we can't figure it out.  The MP3 files are on a flash drive which I downloaded to my computer and they are being played by windows media player???  Any help is MUCH, MUCH appreciated. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) What Do I Do Now?
Nov 11, 2011

I have downloaded FileZilla to use as a FTP. I have never dealt with this before as my company always set these kind of things up, but now am interested in a job that requires I have my own. Now that it seems to be set up, what do I do now? Or would I just wait until the job sends me some files? Feel so stupid, but really don't know what to do now. Thanks for any advice. ...

File Transfers 2012
Jun 13, 2012

Setting up a doc for digital with a Phillips 9600 or 9610 (not sure which way to go)...what is the current (2012) best method for file transfers....FTPs....cost effective ways...Dropbox?? or a service of some sort...Need to make this easy yet compliant....please help...any suggestions appreciated :) ...

ExpressScribe Won't Play A Wav File
Jun 29, 2012

I can load it into the dock, but it says there are 0 minutes of dictation. If I play it on Windows Media, it says I need a codec. I don't know what that is. If I right click the file, I see it has 2 minutes of dictation on it. Why won't it play? I've tried opening it in several other places, and it just won't work. This is the free version. I've played dozens of files before. ...

How To Get A WMP File Into Express Scribe
Jul 16, 2012

Hi all, I am trying to test today and having trouble. When I open the MTSO's dictation file it automatically opens the Windows Medial Player Window. I tried dragging it into Express Scribe, but it will not load into it that way. I cannot see anywhere that I could save it and drag it or load it. Can someone perhaps give me step-by-step instructions? I would really be grateful. Thank you. ...

Same Voice File. This One Sounds Like New Vru
Sep 26, 2012

bandage placed after the procedure! ...

If You Don't Have Any Work, File For UE; You Are UNDEREMPLOYED
Oct 10, 2012

Keep track of Emails, time you punched in and out and when there was no work.  File for UE on line.  In most states, almost all of us are eligible for unemployment and considered underemployed.  Don't keep making up the time on your days off if you don't have to.  It is not that hard to apply.  Nuance can't manage their accounts well enough so that we who were HIRED TO WORK have work.  Nuance wants to send it off to India where it is supposedly cheaper, even though it has to ...

Cant Even File A Ticket With Remedy
Nov 18, 2012

clicked on "Report a Problem" and the little spinny thing just keeps on spinning. ...

Immediately File For TAA And Unemployment
Aug 19, 2013

make your voice heard... ...

Mmodal-Audio File
Sep 07, 2013

Hi everyone. I want to know that can we get wave file from MModal platform? ...

Anyone Else Get The Smart Summary PDF File?
Feb 10, 2014

x ...