A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Friday morning here in the West, no work - retiringsoon

Posted: Feb 08, 2013

Anyone else? I know..what a stupid question.

Yes, in the west - ellie

[ In Reply To ..]
Have gotten a few jobs this morning..

Must be a lot of lazy, unskilled MTs in the West. - sorry, couldnt resist

[ In Reply To ..]
Hope you get moved to an area where the know-it-alls are and take all their work!

sorry couldn't resist - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
Give it a rest why don't you. all you're doing is getting things heated up again. Enough already!

Did you actually read the post? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It was funny, poster was being facetious, making a joke based on the thread below. Geez, after all that drama, a little humor goes a long way.

it was a joke - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

According to the posts below, if you have no - work, your lazy!

[ In Reply To ..]
So sorry for you all. Been there and done that. Just was moved to a new account and TSM and now I have work. Hopefully this will happen to you all.

Beware though, some MTs think when we run out of work for weeks, we are considered lazy or not any good. Unreal and a bunch of idiots. Hopefully they will get a taste of the medicine, no jobs.

There's work in the South. Come on - down.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Depends who your TSM is in the south. - I had no work since October.

[ In Reply To ..]
I was 18 hours short each week. Finally I was moved to another group and have more work.

Similar Messages:

Friday Morning, Once Again Nja
Apr 19, 2013

My paycheck today was a whopping $40.00.  Nja again today.  ...

NJA In West ....again?
Aug 07, 2010

anybody else work for the west division?  Know it's summer, but another morning got up for my early morning shift here on the east coast and NO JOBS !!!  In addition, no communiction from our yet, another, new CCM giving us a heads-up, trying to get back up accts, etc??? ????? ...

West
Jun 16, 2015

My supervisior from M*Modal Canada is transferring me to a department that is closer to my province.  She says there is more work there.  I do not have any objection to this, and I am grateful.     ...

Q-West Transcription
Mar 01, 2010

Any information on this company? ...

West Division
Apr 08, 2011

Does anyone work in the West division!   I am starting soon and wonder what you think? ...

NJA Out West, Anyone Zinged By 99% Yet ?
Jun 03, 2011

Twiddling my thumbs.  Usually get audited the first of the month, nuttin' yet.  Now that 99% is here - has anyone been affected yet 2 days later ?  Thanks - ...

Still No Email And I Am Out In The West...
Jul 10, 2011

x ...

Waytogo West,NJA Last Wk, Now
Nov 19, 2012

East/West
Mar 07, 2014

I have a question. Do the TCMs still have their book of business or when we run out of work on our "old" section, are we automatically switched to another section? I work night shift and I see lots of unassigned work but never seem to get any of those. Just wondering. TIA ...

West Region
Dec 18, 2014

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed that their line count average is sucking really bad since we got all these new accounts and then the new and improved (yeah right) software update?  And now its mandatory overtime (probably because we are struggling with the new accounts).  Yeah, I need the overtime just to make what I used to make without overtime.  ugggg. ...

Out Of Work, SA5, West Region.
Jan 08, 2010

Well, I am out of work.  A LOT of MT's have been getting on in the evenings and cleaning out my primary and secondary.  NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE until recently.  Hmmm.  Makes me now want to start popping on and work in the mornings.  After all, I wanted to work days (not evenings) to begin with, but was forced to work evenings or look for another job.  I really need to go back to school and do something else!!!  Looks like this company started changing a lot ...

Out Of Work!! SA5 West Coast
Jan 18, 2010

Nothing in our BOB, trying to help others, but work is low too.  I just found out something too!!!  I had a primary account for years and the account felt like family to me.  Knew all the doctors.  Yes, I was blessed to have this account.  Then about a year ago, I was told this account was being done by their own doctors. (Cannot remember the exact name it is called).   A lot of Providence Cinics and hospitals use it.  When  you go in for a clinic visit, a ...

No Word When The West Will Go On Lockdown? I Am NOT
Jul 13, 2010

looking forward to that at all.  If they could ensure there would be enough work during your ENTIRE shift I would have NO problem with it.  But what are we supposed to do when we get NJA.  Right now, my CCM just says to keep checking back throughout the day, which I do, and then I can almost always get my hours in that way.  Can anyone already on lockdown, FT, getting NJA shed some light on how they make up the time and if it is even possible?  ...

How's Work In The West Region?
Jun 24, 2012

Is there plenty of work?  Are the accounts good, or a lot of bad audio & ESLs?  TIA for an info!  ...

Anybody In The West On Cornerstone Have Jobs?
Feb 19, 2013

Wondering if it's just me... TSM-DV ...

No Jobs At MModal WEST
Apr 23, 2013

For over 6 weeks now the West Branch of M-Modal has had low work or no work and everyone is scrambling to get in what hours they need, is there anyone out there who has the true skinny on whether these jobs are being sent out to India, or what the HECK is going on?  The supervisor keeps telling everyone that it is just low work, I have a hard time buying that after this long.  I need to move on...... ...

Please Tell Me That We Have Work In The West Today. Sm
Jan 27, 2014

Last week was horrendous.  I pretty much had the week off without pay of course and hoping that I can work my hours this week at least.  Never, ever had NJA situation this bad before and wondering if something is up.  I have a very uneasy feeling.  ...

Anyone Else Still OOW?? I'm In I Think West Region, Not On Fluency. NOTHING!!
Jan 31, 2014

.. ...

Transfer From West Region Radiology
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone else in West region sit and wait for months for promised new accounts that never materialized and then were told they were going to be transferred to have work only to have that not happen either? ...

West Nile Virus Treatment? (sm)
Feb 16, 2011

The patient is in a s/l *total shell* with a headrest secondary to West Nile virus, some neuromotor dysfunction, but no acute changes. This is mentioned in the HEENT exam on a discharge, not the reason the pt was admitted so have nothing else to go by and no other notes mention anything. He is just mumbling his way through this whole thing (new PA) and I cannot quite get what he is meaning, the "t" sound and "shell" are the only clear sounding parts, and googling with West Nile virus and h ...

Power Outage Out West - No Pay For Down Time !
Sep 28, 2011

CCM notes the Western power outage yesterday (approximately 5 hours) is not covered by paid down time.  However, East Coast outage later in the day was a system problem and would be covered by down time.  HUH ?  So for power outages we either make up time or use PTO.  Can this possibly be legal ?????? ...

West Region, I Am Constantly Running Out Of
Jan 20, 2012

past 6 years.  This week am told mandatory to change a week day to weekend hours and still running out of work with email stating "can make up time on a specific weekend day" (saturday).  Now am I one of the lucky ones they keep cutting off (NJA) SO AS to force working on weekend time slots (if you want to make up time which is your pay) which the CCM feels is the weak spots on the weekend.  YET, they are hiring constantly and have not hired anyone for weekends.  Am I the onl ...

Q-West .. The Good, Bad & The Ugly .. Any Info??
Jul 23, 2013

. ...

Anyone Heard Of West Medical Transscript Nm
Feb 06, 2014

nm ...

Gamma West Template For Brachytherapy-capitalized?
Aug 02, 2013

I don't know whether to capitalize "gamma west" or not.  I can't find any reference on it. ...

I So Very Much With It Was Friday!!
Jul 14, 2011

I have had so much work this week I felt like my head was spinning from one account to the next, to the next platform and back, and then to the next platform and next acount, and all over again.  I've been working on a couple new ESL's and I literally wanted to put my head down at some points and just cry.  Listening to their rolling tongue and 100-mile-per-hour speech over and over again trying to understand what they were saying.  It was making me nuts!!  I'm ...

Last Day Was Friday
Dec 01, 2013

Best early Christmas present I could have ever given myself!  Now I can't say for sure that the new company I signed on with as an IC is going to be any better, but a girl can dream, can't she?  At any rate, it will be different and will hopefully give me a more flexible schedule so that I can work on that totally new career of upscale cat furniture.  I have not finished my prototype yet as hubby may be getting a new job too and we might be moving for this new job.  ...

This Happens Nearly Every Friday...
Dec 05, 2014

Has anyone elsed noticed that ASR sometimes "takes a break" on Fridays??? I was doing pretty good with my line count for the week, hoping to make a decent bonus tier for this last week before the new pay plan rolls out. Then, BOOM... nearly all reports are straight transcription this morning. Long op notes that I usually edit this time each day (and can get a very good LPH) I now have to type out. Bye bye bonus. ...

Friday, Oh Friday
May 22, 2015

No Email From Supe(s) In 5 Days...anyone Else With This Issue? West Region...
Nov 18, 2009

d ...