A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do I have what I need to perform my job? - well let me elaborate

Posted: Dec 19, 2013

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but in a word, NO.

1.  The VR is terrible.

2.  The sound quality for the most part is terrible.

3.  The client profiles are conflicting and confusing.

4.  I have to repopulate the ADT because the tech people can't fix that.

5. The spell check stops on every heading it doesn't recognize.

6. The fuzzy physician search has been disabled for the last year - the tech people can't fix that either.

What did I forget?

Well - you do

[ In Reply To ..]
have what you need to perform your job, the question is do you have what you need to perform your job well, with high quality while still earning enough to pay your bills? The answer at one time was yes but has quickly become a no..too quickly.

Similar Messages:

Who Is Left Who Can Perform 99.6% Auditing On Us?
Nov 09, 2013

Seriously, the only person I trusted for corrections was my QC.  If they are not going to be doing the audits, who is?  MMEs are just upper grade MTs who were suckered into working for less pay.  MModal has fired/laid off/chased off most of their competent MTs.   I can hardly wait until I get my first (and probably last) required audit.  A 99.6% accuracy requirement from this company of corporate incompetents is hysterically funny. ...

How Do We Perform A Search Function On This Board? (nm)
Oct 18, 2009

. ...

Unable To Perform Squat *enterprise* Maneuver?? Thanx. Nm
Jan 11, 2012

nm ...

How Do You Perform A Search On Prior Reports In The EMDAT/Inscribe Platform?
Mar 19, 2013

I am looking for a way to search for terms and/or phrases across all reports using the Prior Report feature in the EMDAT/Inscribe program. For example, I pull up the prior progress notes for Dr. **** because I am looking for some of the phrases he uses in the Physical Exam section or a particular phrase or a word, etc. Is there a search feature where I can type in “Physical Exam” and the program will search and stop on each of these instances from the prior report listing until I fin ...

The Patient Does Require Repeated "cues" To Perform Exercises In P.T. Tia Nm
Oct 28, 2009

x ...