A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Closing? - ea

Posted: Mar 25, 2013

If they are closing, why are they still advertising for employees?  Seems to me they like the turn around time right now, it is to their benefit.  I  used to work at a hospital and same thing, they loved that the doctors could dictate and get their reports back within minutes.  I was told to read the paper to kill time until a dictation came through.  I didnt mind then because I was getting paid hourly.  Frankly, Im so tired of all this baloney that I will be glad to go on unemployment, but I dont think they are closing. I just think they want to keep the reports being done as soon as they are dictated.

CLOSING - Nature

[ In Reply To ..]
I just read an e-mail telling us that they are combining 2 groups. I do not believe they are closing.

People, it was a troll who posted that. It's not true & everytime someone - repeats it, they get a giggle. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I do not care if they did close. In fact, - I WISH TO GOD THEY CLOSE.

[ In Reply To ..]
Just saying.

I wish they'd close, too! I don't even work for M*M, - but theyve ruined the company I - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
do work for (and most other MTSOs) because whatever evil M*M comes up with, all the others follow in short order. They're the trendsetters when it comes to the disaster MT has become.

Same situation here... - The olden days

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked in-house doing outpatient clinic transcription. When there was a lull, they would let people volunteer to leave and the 2 or 3 of us they had to keep to meet TAT were allowed to sit and read or knit or needlepoint or whatever we wanted to do as long as we remained at our desks in case work came in. Unlike the present times, we were paid by the hour and were compensated for our sit-and-wait time. Ahhhh, those were the days, lol!

Similar Messages:

CDIA Closing
Mar 14, 2012

CDIA (formerly MTIA) has closed.  http://www.mtia.com/ ...

See The Email About A Facility Closing?sm
Aug 15, 2011

Just got it and it is goodbye, you just are out of a job.  I don't think it affects me but it is beginning!  ...

FOR REAL, COMPANY CLOSING IN U.S.
Mar 21, 2013

True. ...

(Quoting Or Clothing Or Closing) Procedure For
Mar 21, 2012

It actually sounds like a "Kwothing" procedure.  It is a removal of a bursa sac on a patient's knee.  He has said this now 4 times and every time I can't understand it. Any help is appreciated.  I've exahausted all searches I can think of. ...