A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

(Quoting or clothing or closing) procedure for - removal of a bursa sac on the knee

Posted: Mar 21, 2012

It actually sounds like a "Kwothing" procedure.  It is a removal of a bursa sac on a patient's knee.  He has said this now 4 times and every time I can't understand it.

Any help is appreciated.  I've exahausted all searches I can think of.

you need to give the sentence - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

It's not really a sentence, it's the reason for follow up. He says reason for visit: - Right knee/____ procedure, which is removal

[ In Reply To ..]
of a bursa sac. I have typed everything I can think of into the system and not finding anything that is similar to Quoting, Quilting, etc.

right knee closed procedure - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

Quoting Somebody Who Is Cursing
Nov 14, 2011

This doctor is quoting somebody, and in it, the person curses. However, the doc doesn't say the curse word. The doc says "effin" instead of the F word. Do I just write the whole curse word? I would assume so, but hey, maybe the guy really said effin? Doubt it given the doc said he was cursing a lot to begin with. ...

What Is The ATA? The Sound Like ADHI In Sheep's Clothing
Dec 28, 2010

I just saw a posting by the ATA.  They sound like ADHI (wolf) in sheep's clothing.  Their "dues" are also astronomical.   If these companies were legitimate they would charge "dues" more in focus with what a medical transcriptionist earns.  I for one cannot afford $100.00 a year for dues to any club, job or otherwise. If anybody not from ATA has more information on this groop please inform me. ...

NUANCE - Who Are They Really? MarketLinc - Wolves In Sheep's Clothing?
May 02, 2013

HELP! Can we trust this company after all we've read?  The following email was sent today to my Nonprofit's Board of Directors, MarketLinc and Nuance: Nuance, MarketLine and PDN, Inc. Board Members; After weeks of trying to reach Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional pre-order product support, I feel as though my efforts to help a hero and disabled active duty soldier failed miserably but ONLY when it came to this vital Nuance application. We have the ne ...

Closing?
Mar 25, 2013

If they are closing, why are they still advertising for employees?  Seems to me they like the turn around time right now, it is to their benefit.  I  used to work at a hospital and same thing, they loved that the doctors could dictate and get their reports back within minutes.  I was told to read the paper to kill time until a dictation came through.  I didnt mind then because I was getting paid hourly.  Frankly, Im so tired of all this baloney that I will be glad t ...

CDIA Closing
Mar 14, 2012

CDIA (formerly MTIA) has closed.  http://www.mtia.com/ ...

See The Email About A Facility Closing?sm
Aug 15, 2011

Just got it and it is goodbye, you just are out of a job.  I don't think it affects me but it is beginning!  ...

FOR REAL, COMPANY CLOSING IN U.S.
Mar 21, 2013

True. ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

T&A Procedure
Sep 18, 2010

Anyone heard of an Eve forceps?  Can't seem to find it anywhere.  I find EVE endoscope, but nothing for Eve forceps.  Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks ...

Procedure
Dec 08, 2011

S/L  Kocher-Kahtel procedure, mobilizing the pancreas  -- Kahtel is the problem child here!  TIA ...

FAT Procedure?
May 08, 2012

cardiac doc - "Patient post complex mitral valve repair - probably the FAT procedure"? (he spells it too) ...

SLP Procedure
Jun 22, 2012

for cervical dysplasia ...

NJA Procedure
Nov 22, 2012

Concerning below about how to report NJA, I was always told and still do it this way:  No work for 15 minutes, off clock, then I fill out a Remedy slip.  My CCM has not told us to do anything different.  Two weeks ago we had no work on a Saturday and I did it this way. ...

OOW Procedure?
Mar 31, 2015

I'm so confused. When OOW the most recent e-mail I had gotten said to clock out of production hours and back in under OOW for no more than 15 minutes as to not affect your line counts.... I am not seeing anywhere how to clock back in under OOW. I only see under tasks you can choose production, calls, etc. Can someone please explain how to do this so you aren't under production hours?? How do you all do it?? I have been OOW a few times and at 15 minutes each that would be 45 minutes and ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

CT Angiogram Procedure
Nov 24, 2009

Doctor is dicating a CT angiogram procedure.  He states that a larger gauge "ID" needed to be placed?  It sounds like ID.  Any suggestions?  ...

Cardiovascular Procedure
Feb 01, 2010

s/l  SA-HEE wire...   Appreciate any help.  Thank's for your time. ...

Stage Procedure?
Mar 27, 2010

This is a endarterectomy on a carotid artery.  s/l stage or maybe study procedure was done. ...

Bias Procedure
May 13, 2010

The patient is status post Bias or BIAS procedure for cholecystitis.  The doctor spells it with at least a capital B.  I can't find any reference to it.  Thanks.  ...

S/L WATTS PROCEDURE
Jun 16, 2010

the word s/l "Watts" procedure He is also going to need a ____procedure with mediastinoscopy to obtain a diagnosis of the lung mass ...

Ortho Procedure
Aug 09, 2010

s/l  tril op (?) procedure for extensor mechanism realignment of right knee thanks. ...

Coiling Procedure
Sep 02, 2010

They repeated the angiogram.  They noticed an evolving pseudoaneurysm.  For this reason, Dr. *** was brought into the case, and he performed a coiling of the pseudoaneurysm.  During this process, the patient received five units of intra-arterial tissue plasminogen activator times two, and post coiling angiogram of the s/l intracranial cecalation apparently looked very good. ...

LEEP Procedure
Sep 22, 2010

Question is s/l Lugall.  He used it twice and not quite sure what he is saying, but s/l Lou-gulll   GROSS PATHOLOGY:  s/l Lugall finds take up at the 12 o’clock position.  Biopsy slightly toward the 1 o’clock position.   PROCEDURE:  With the patient’s permission and proper time out the bivalve speculum was put in place and Lugall used and then cetacaine ... ...

VATS Procedure...see More
Oct 14, 2010

based upon minimal experience with VATS s/l manifplication procedure she should best be evaluated ... definately not just plication procedure. ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...

TOURS Procedure?
Dec 16, 2010

No clue what he is referring to but sounds pretty clear.  Thanks! ...

Cardiac Procedure
Dec 20, 2010

Which is correct?  Cox-Maze; Cox Maze, Cox maze or Cox-maze procedure? I have done it a couple different ways, both Maze and maze,  and never been corrected on either  TIA.  ...

Chiropractic Procedure
Aug 10, 2011

Doctor is saying "chiropractor has been doing some ultrasound and grade(?) procedures..." I'm not very familiar with chiropractic/osteopathic terms. ...

Triple C Procedure
Oct 12, 2011

Pediatric ortho account - Patient underwent a left femoral rotational osteotomy, tibial rotational osteotomy, triple C procedure, rectus femoris transfer, and adductor release. Can someone verify triple C procedure for me?  Is this slang for a triple arthrodesis? Thanks!  I've got an MTbrain today!   ...