A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Apology - KyraK

Posted: Apr 10, 2013

I just wanted to apologize about putting the post in about a possible lawsuit against MModal.  I mostly wanted to see what people would say and I have no intention whatsoever of doing this.  This user name is not my real name either - is the name of a baby I lost 35+ years ago....  I'm stopping with the negative NOW.  Take care all of you - you all deserve good things!

if you're worried about that post - just delete it

[ In Reply To ..]
if you didn't create a password, you can have one sent to you.

thank you - MIA

[ In Reply To ..]
But I was not offended by your post. It's a normal reaction to want to fight back when you're getting kicked around. You deserve good things too, I hope you find them.

KyraK - Hmmmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why the apology? Did the company say something to you?

Response to KyraK hmmmmmm - KyraK

[ In Reply To ..]
Nope, the company did not say anything to me - KyraK is not my real name. I just felt bad after posting it and I actually don't know how to delete it. I don't have a password.

I'm still just doing my best the same as all of you...

click on options - choose edit/delete sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Inside your message, click on options, choose edit/delete, and it will take you to a place where you can request a password, that gets sent immediately to your email. It will delete your post and everything under it.

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. - Looks like - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you have more people agreeing with you than not. I also happen to agree with a lawsuit.

Similar Messages:

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

Across The Board Apology To My Respected Fellow MQers. Sm
Nov 30, 2010

First, I suppose I have come across here in a tone that was bitter and hateful.  I ask forgiveness for that.  Now, to tell me I am wrong for venting my hatred (wow, where did that come from) and venom on here was extremely hurtful to me.  I have read many, many, many posts here on this board; which is meant to be a place where we can share and vent supposedly without recrimination and some empathy.  And there are many who are also long-time employees who have serious medical ...

Writing Letter Of Apology To Client On Behalf
Jul 11, 2013

I have decided that I am going to write a letter directly to my account. I want to apologize to them for the decreased quality of my work and the potential negative impact that it might have on patient care.  (We are afterall told constantly how we need to improve) I plan on touching base on the increased demand for more lines per hour and how it negatively impacts our accuracy.  Also, the decrease in our pay and how that has forced us to produce more and more  ...