A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another brilliant Q scheme aborted? - Anon

Posted: Jun 29, 2011

What happened to that weekly report we were supposed to be getting - the one where they sent us the number of mouse clicks, time spent not working, etc?  I think I got three and then kaput.  I wonder how much they pay people for these ridiculous schemes that almost always fail.  Remember the one where you'd get a call if you weren't logged in and working during your scheduled time?

Ah.. yes! The IMPACT TEAM! - I miss those calls

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if we are trying out these ridiculous schemes before they utilize them in India!

We are the TEST DUMMIES!

How about the Medquist Community Connections Newsletter? - Quarterly?

[ In Reply To ..]
Supposed to get quarterly... Got first Nov 2010, then GONE!

Lockdown?

Shift Swap?

Incentives?

They all got stuck in the Quicksand Pit of the Q and cannot get out, like all of us!

Are you guys SERIOUS? LOL Wow, talk about devolving. - MQ a zillion years ago

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for MQ in the late 90s. Never again with that kind of timekeeping BS!

Rounding down on lines - Drifter

[ In Reply To ..]
FTR, I was curious how many lines I got for my first job a day or two. When I checked my stats, it showed 31.9, but when I looked at the daily stats, it showed 31. Not sure I worded that well, but I hope you get the drift.

Similar Messages:

You Guys Are Brilliant. Got The Sennheiser Headphones
Mar 17, 2011

I started with the 201's (cheap) and they are still pretty darn good.  Did block out some of the noise in my house during Spring Break!!!! Sound is very acceptable.  When I get my next BONUS, I will go with the more expensive Pro model (yeah I am dreaming now).   ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...