A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

An ad on Craigslist - mt

Posted: Mar 28, 2014

Looking at my area Craigslist job ads and saw a posting saying "Work from home as a medical transcriptionist".  In the ad it stated projected job growth of 8% between 2012-2022...just had to laugh when I saw that.  

Where do I sign up? LOL - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It should have been in the cartoon section! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The sad thing is, people will fall for that lie and waste thousands of dollars on school to be an MT!

Similar Messages:

Question About Craigslist Jobs
Mar 22, 2013

I have applied for a few jobs on craigslist. Should I feel creeped out? I'm to the point of desperate in terms of looking for work outisde of MT, but I'm wondering if I have done the right thing. I do have my  name and phone number on my resume, and all jobs listed seem legit. What do you all think??? I have limited it to my particular area, but it's still a little creepy to me.   ...

People Looking For Jobs, Also Check Craigslist.
Jan 09, 2014

I have no idea if this rate of pay is worth it, or anything else.  I have no affiliation with this website, get nothing from it, etc.   Search craigslist for  "Audio Transcription" heading for the post. I found it under the part time job category. CL is also full of garbage, but if you want to find a job you have to weed out the trash to find a decent one. The post says they have clients that need interview transcription, webinar transcription, podcast transcription, sermo ...