A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What cracks me up..... - Dying laughing

Posted: Feb 21, 2013

Do you know what I think is hilarious? When there is no work available, these MT companies just say, "Tough luck...nothing I can do about it". But when there is work overflowing, they are begging us to get on and work....it is time we turn the table and say "tough luck". With the insulting pay...do they really think we will jump and come and save them just because they are begging us to get the work done? As the saying goes....Money talks and "you know what" walks. LOLOL

What a comedy show.

I love it... - ineedwater

[ In Reply To ..]
I love it when I get an e-mail at 9 pm saying I need all hands on deck right now to get the queue down. Yeah, right.

Let me guess.....SoftScript? - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I see those emails every night and all of those "hands on deck" take my work from me, so I have to sit and wait for the next distress call to come out.

Not Softscript - Dying laughing

[ In Reply To ..]
It was not Softscript...but really all of these stupid companies do the same crap.

9PM at night? Why aren't their super Indians working?

I am so sick of them treating us like virtual slaves. They can crack their whips or call all hands on deck all they want....they do not own me and as IC...I WILL WORK WHEN I WANT TO...NOT WHEN THEY TELL ME...and if they don't like it...then fire me...go get an Indian...won't be much of a loss to me.

Similar Messages:

It Cracks Me Up The Way Some People Can Judge Others So Quick
May 12, 2010

Someone will come on here and complain about their company or ex-company because there is no work or they were let go and yes they are mad and yes they make a few derrogatory statements about the company and then someone always has to come on and say that they were obvious a poor transcriptionist or were lazy or something to that extent.  Tells these people, who are struggling (I know I am there, my van just got repossed) or have just lost their job, that they just can't cut it and thi ...

The Facade Is Already Starting To Develop Cracks. Not
Mar 14, 2014

to make changes to what we were initially told about the coding program.  Got email stating you dont get an hour and a half to take the test, you only get an hour.  Wonder if they are planning on raising the test score needed or the quality score they mentioned. Wonder if they will make changes to what some have been told will be training and apprentice pay?  Or will they increase the length of servitude from 2 years to 3? Already the changes are starting and not in favor of the ...

Got 99.3 On An Audit And Was Told To "slow Down And Do Better." Cracks Me Up
Mar 21, 2013

99.3 on an audit to me is great but QA manager says I need to "slow down." What do you want, high lineage or no lineage and no errors. I really don't think you can have both.  This company makes me ill. You get canned if you are not 100% and you get canned if you have low lineage. Set up for failure that is for sure.  Hey Indian MT"s, do you get 99.3% on audits?? Me thinks not. ...