A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Well wishes - 1mt

Posted: Feb 09, 2012

I am not a religious person so I didn't want to be hypocritical and go on the prayers request board; hence, I am here to get hopeful wishes and good vibes sent my way.  I'm trying to get out of the MT field (like many others).  Thus far, I've had no luck returning to my prior career field and am concerned that no one wants to give me the chance because I've been out of it for so long.  Which, really I don't blame them.  I came close to getting one job, came down to me and one other person, and.. well, the other person got it.  I just applied for a job for a company where the head guy is someone I worked with at my prior company.  There is also a woman there who I used to work with who told a mutual friend that I should apply there.  Needless to say, all in all, there are 3 people at this company I just applied to who I previously worked with 10+ years ago, two of them will be involved in the hiring process from what I understand.  If I don't get this job with an advantage of them knowing me, I seriously don't think anyone is going to give me a chance.  So... please send good vibes and hopeful wishes my way.  I need it.  Thanks. 

Thinking good thoughts for you! - Best of luck.

[ In Reply To ..]

~~~good vibes being sent your way - anon.anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It's like rooting for a fellow inmate's prison breakout. :)

I applaud everyone for mustering the oomph to get out. I know it's scary and out of our comfort zone, but worthwhile.

Positive Vibes - MT Weary

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish you all the best in returning to your prior career field. I, too, am struggling to get out of my safety zone, MT and home office prison. It is not easy, especially in this economy, but we have to have faith that someone will recognize our talents and give us a chance. Please keep us posted.

Blessed be... - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
This pagan sends good tidings your way ;-)

Good luck - MT but for how much LONGER?

[ In Reply To ..]
We wish you success and happiness!!!! Take me with you!!!

Thanks all!! Love the vibes ~~~ - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Happy MT Wishes From BR
May 18, 2015

Just curious, has anyone gotten Happy MT wishes from BR? I'll take "dislikes" for a no..... ...

Bowing To Physician's Wishes
Jun 24, 2011

Just got an E-mail from our QA person stating that a physician is complaining that we are not sending CC's to the PCP that he gives at the beginning of the report.  Now, I do realize that this information has been placed into the Client Profile under specific instructions for this physician, but sometimes when you are working on the same facility and feel comfortable you stop looking at the CP for every single MD.  This is not a facility I type on often, and apparently it is not j ...

YAY!!!! It's My Last Day! Happy Holidays And Best Wishes To All MTS! NM
Dec 24, 2014

xxxxxxxx ...

The Family Wishes To Trim Her Pharmacal *pia*?? Thanks Nm
Jan 05, 2010

nm ...

I Think I Work For The Grinch...no Holiday Wishes
Dec 31, 2014

Not expecting any kind of a Christmas bonus, but no general Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas or Happy New Year e-mails, no Christmas card, nothing at all this year.  I need to get my energy and enthusiasm about getting out of this line of work back! That is my one and only New Year's resolution, to leave medical transcription in the past.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you hard-working transcriptionists out there! :) ...