A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WebChartMD - Tina

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

I have recently started a new transcription company and was all geared up to use WebChartMD but then I saw some negative comments posted about them.  I haven't managed to land any clients yet, but I want to be ready to go when I do and don't want to take a chance of losing them due to the platform I choose.  Does any one have any experience with WebChartMD?  If so, how did it work for you?  The thing I liked about them was no money up front and the platform seemed okay.  Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  THANKS!!!

WebChart MD - shellwipp

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been using WebChartMD for almost two years and have no complaints whatsoever. The customer service and tech support is outstanding - always there if you have an issue or a question. If you have any specific questions, feel free to e-mail me.

Good luck!!

THANK YOU - Tina

[ In Reply To ..]
This is truly great news. I thought they seemed very nice and professional on the walkthrough and seemed willing to help out in whatever way necessary. It's just a big gamble without knowing for sure. I truly thank you for your feedback!

MebChartMD - Boo

[ In Reply To ..]
Great product -- did a demo of it and truly liked it. JMO - but if you don't have clients yet or MTs working for you, might be too many bells and whistles for just you. Most docs today use digital handhelds - I went a different way with FTP site and voice file upload which worked better for me and my subcontractors.

Similar Messages:

WebChartMD - Anyone Used It?
May 24, 2011

Has anyone ever used the program WebChart MD and if so what did you think? ...

WebChartMD And NetMed - Please Help (SM)
May 20, 2010

I would like to hear your experiences with NetMed's WebChartMD platform.  (I've searched the archives to no avail about WebChartMD.) What specifically do you like or dislike about it? Is it fiddly with demographics that you have to bounce around to fill? Are line counts accurate? The WebChartMD website is not very informative unless you want to provide your email address for a demo.  Doesn't even have screen shots. Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform ...

Platform - Chartnet Or WebchartMD
Nov 15, 2013

If you have used both platforms, which one do you like better? Which is more user friendly? Which has more functions? Also if you are familiar with it from the perspective of working in a facility that accesses their files through Chartnet or WebChartMD, which is easier and more user friendly for the doctors or clinic/facility to access their files for electronic signature, etc.? Also, if any MTSOs want to chime in if they have used either or both, interested in hearing their thoughts too ...

Anyone With Experience On WebChartMD Platform?
Aug 28, 2014

Is it user friendly, productive, etc?  Interested in the good, bad, and ugly.  TIA. ...

Either Webchartmd Is The Worst Program Ever Or I Am Missing Out On Some Information.
Jul 17, 2014

The VR is subpar.  The program itself is not at all transcriptionist-friendly and requires far too many keystrokes.  My fingers vary between numb and painful, and my arms feel like they are going to fall off.   Am I missing something?  Are there some tips for this program no one told me about?  I cannot get close my needed line count with this horrible program. ...