A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WebChartMD - anyone used it? - frustrated MT

Posted: May 24, 2011

Has anyone ever used the program WebChart MD and if so what did you think?

I believe I used that program when I worked for NetMed, I hated it. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I hated that you had to use the mouse a lot and the fact that nothing was easy to do. To look up a previous report you had to go into a different part of the system, which was just another time consuming thing to do. This has to be one of my least favorite systems I ever worked on, not very conducive to being to produce quickly going from one patient to the next.

I don't mind it - JMO

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, I've also worked off an FTP, also not an efficient way to go from one report to another. It uses Word (so all your AutoText will still be usable) and Express Scribe. It also shows you a line count as you log off reports (a total daily at the top) but don't panic, it often lags behind several reports and the line counts are consistent with other programs and Word's. It's easy to learn how to use.

I used Webchart for about 2 years sm - disappointed

[ In Reply To ..]
The line counter rarely if ever was current, if you sent in a request for help you might get up to 5-6 people handling the same problem - no consistency. Twice I had people call me at 5 AM my time - they had a difficult time understanding time zones even when bolded and spelled out correctly in an email so they would not call at the crack of dawn; I could go on and on - but I won't.....

Similar Messages:

WebChartMD
Nov 17, 2009

I have recently started a new transcription company and was all geared up to use WebChartMD but then I saw some negative comments posted about them.  I haven't managed to land any clients yet, but I want to be ready to go when I do and don't want to take a chance of losing them due to the platform I choose.  Does any one have any experience with WebChartMD?  If so, how did it work for you?  The thing I liked about them was no money up front and the platform seemed okay.  Any inpu ...

WebChartMD And NetMed - Please Help (SM)
May 20, 2010

I would like to hear your experiences with NetMed's WebChartMD platform.  (I've searched the archives to no avail about WebChartMD.) What specifically do you like or dislike about it? Is it fiddly with demographics that you have to bounce around to fill? Are line counts accurate? The WebChartMD website is not very informative unless you want to provide your email address for a demo.  Doesn't even have screen shots. Thank you in advance for taking the time to inform ...

Platform - Chartnet Or WebchartMD
Nov 15, 2013

If you have used both platforms, which one do you like better? Which is more user friendly? Which has more functions? Also if you are familiar with it from the perspective of working in a facility that accesses their files through Chartnet or WebChartMD, which is easier and more user friendly for the doctors or clinic/facility to access their files for electronic signature, etc.? Also, if any MTSOs want to chime in if they have used either or both, interested in hearing their thoughts too ...

Anyone With Experience On WebChartMD Platform?
Aug 28, 2014

Is it user friendly, productive, etc?  Interested in the good, bad, and ugly.  TIA. ...

Either Webchartmd Is The Worst Program Ever Or I Am Missing Out On Some Information.
Jul 17, 2014

The VR is subpar.  The program itself is not at all transcriptionist-friendly and requires far too many keystrokes.  My fingers vary between numb and painful, and my arms feel like they are going to fall off.   Am I missing something?  Are there some tips for this program no one told me about?  I cannot get close my needed line count with this horrible program. ...