A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Since all of us are hurting for work... - Sims

Posted: Mar 20, 2010

I've come up with a way to make some supplemental income. I am going to print T-shirts that say "No More Jobs Available" and sell them. What do you think?

Good one! Plus, Out of Work (OOW) for the SoftScript people! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
X

I will buy at least 5, for me, my CCM, my QA, Regional director - and for the BIG GUY on top.

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe I need 6, one for the person at the Unemployment Office who will approve my case.

how much? - anon-ers

[ In Reply To ..]

fantastic - Confidential

[ In Reply To ..]
My daughter and I have been trying our best to come up with something to make supplemental income.

Great idea for you though!

NMJA - On the flip side add

[ In Reply To ..]
They have all gone offshore along with your personal medical information. Mass produce them and you won't have to MT anymore.

The 'All of us' is an overgeneralization, because some are having to work overtime - No Complaints

[ In Reply To ..]
The 'all of us' is an overgeneralization. In fact, some would like a lot less work for a change, but you aren't hearing any complaints about that. LOL

ok.."HEART OT" ....yes? reversible with NJA - crackingUp

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Are Unenthusiastic Workers Hurting Your Business’s Bottom Line?
Jun 24, 2013

By Sarah Halzack,  Updated: Monday, June 24, 9:15 AM If employees don’t like their boss or aren’t stimulated by their work, can that lack of enthusiasm weigh on a company’s bottom line? That was the question that Gallup set out to answer in a new study that compared workers by categorizing them in to three groups: “engaged” workers, those who are passionate about and committed to their work; “not engaged,” those who are coasting; and &ld ...