A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SE Tax is reduced by 2% (15.3 to 13.3%) - anon

Posted: Mar 10, 2012

and in NJ, the SE tax deduction went from 50% to 57.51% off the state tax bill.  Pay attention when doing taxes - don't just assume it's the same - every little bit helps.

SE tax - mt1347

[ In Reply To ..]
Which is why I pay a CPA to do mine. He's well worth it. Gave up doing my own 3 years ago.

Similar Messages:

Oh, Boy! Reduced AHDI Membership
May 13, 2013

contribute to the people who have sold us out? No, thanks! ...

I Qualify For Unemployement Due To My Line Rate Being Reduced.
Apr 15, 2015

Took copies of all documentation in to local state employment office and it is fair grounds for quitting since my overall pay has been reduced again.  Doing a happy dance and getting ready to have time for a full time job search andtesting. :D ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...