A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

RUSTY MT/MTE - josie

Posted: Jul 04, 2012

I'm a rusty MT/MTE who has 4 years experience with an MTSO and 6 years at a hospital, but I haven't worked in 3 years.  Anybody know of a company that might hire me and let me get back up to speed??  Open to any suggestions, and thanks in advance.

depends - no work

[ In Reply To ..]
Depends on if you want to make a living or just a hobby? Not much work anywhere and the wages are going down all the time.

Try Transcription Doctors. - They would probably hire

[ In Reply To ..]
you. They don't pay much, sometimes not at all, but at least you could get some practice.

Similar Messages:

Skills Rusty - Where To Focus Review For Job Hunting?
Dec 02, 2012

I graduated from M-Tec in Jan. 2011 while working a full-time job.  My plan was to keep working, get a part-time MT job until I gained experienced, and then quit my other job and do MT full time.  I sent out tons of resumes but received no replies except for one that expressed fear I would get burned out working 2 jobs.  After that I got discouraged and stopped looking for MT work for over a year.   Now I'm newly motivated (hate my current job) and want to start looking ...