A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am a detail orient transcripistionist, er, I mean transcripionist... - sadMT

Posted: Jul 16, 2012

Oh, and by the way, where the heck is Brandon?

Hes not imedately availably - Thank You

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

town, not person - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Brandon is a small town outside of Tampa Florida - longtimemt

[ In Reply To ..]
Tampa florida

Yeah it is a town in Florida, but the way that ad is - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
worded, it gives you no clue. Why can we not post that on there??? Yet another ridiculous MTStars rule!

No clue? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
It says Brandon, fl and then gives the zip code...how is that no clue?

the ad was changed from the original - thats how

[ In Reply To ..]
mmm
Brandon is not "small." - fl mt
[ In Reply To ..]
For a change, we shop there instead of going to Tampa. They have a huge mall which is extremely busy all year long. Traffic is heavy there too. Brandon is right off I-75. Not small at all.

You need to click on the post of the person you are answering - before you click post a reply
[ In Reply To ..]
That way it stays in order and people can follow it!

Apparently the owner - let his or her

[ In Reply To ..]
Labrador retriever type the original job ad. After the errors were commented upon, someone with thumbs modified it to a more comprehensible form.

(Don't get me wrong--I love Labs, but spelling and syntax are not their best skills.)
they probably let the cat have a go at it.... - sadMT
[ In Reply To ..]
There are still plenty of errors. Cats can't spell any better than dogs can.
cats can type? - oldgraydog
[ In Reply To ..]
All this time....he just sat on my CPU getting warm, licking his paws, eye-ing my keyboard....trying to tell me...he has a cousin, Socks, that was an MT....and I didn't believe his furry butt...but....oh....man....

Similar Messages:

S/l Gerota's Fat...see Inside For More Detail
Dec 18, 2009

This is on an enhanced CT of the chest...   There is also interval development of a focal area of nodularity measuring 1.08 cm in diameter within the (gerotas jerotus, gerotous, jerotus) fat on the left in the vicinity of the previous biopsy which could represent inflammatory changes. ...

Job Typed, But Not On Statistics Detail Log Which
Jun 28, 2010

means I typed a job, but someone else got the credit for it.  Im new to MQ and I dont know what I did to have this happen.  I sure dont want it to happen again.  Has this happened to anyone else?  When IT researched the jobs it said it had been "discarded." ...

Recruiters/MTSOs: Please Include More Detail In Your Hiring Ads
Oct 14, 2014

and the time of tech support people trying to do installs,  only to find out that the ICs computer doesn't have the required version of Windows or whatever to support your platforms. This is something we should know right up front,  along with line rates and such, before we even waste our time testing,  waste your and our time interviewing, and waste everyone's time in general,  only to find out our computer is not compatible with your platform. You've lost a ...