A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Funny Letter to an - MTSO

Posted: Mar 12, 2012

A friend of mine, who as you will observe has been at this game for awhile, wrote this letter to her employer.

Dear ______:

As you know, when I took this job to supplement my Social Security, I was concerned that I would have to limit my hours in order not to exceed the income level that Social Security permits recipients to earn.

I see now that my concerns were needless, and would like to thank you for underpaying me so severely that I am able not only to work full time, but even to work all the overtime that I can handle.  Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Yes, she already had another job in hand when she wrote this, but they didn't fire her!

sadly hilarious. - no msg

[ In Reply To ..]
x

loved it! - made my day

[ In Reply To ..]

Most MTSO management are so dumb, it's likely they - thought she was REALLY thanking them! nm

[ In Reply To ..]
;D

love it! gotta remember that! - Paul

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Typical VR Error - Funny And Also Not Funny
Oct 20, 2013

If you have any questions, please hesitate to contact us. (obviously should be -- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.) ...

MS WORD HELP. Will Not Begin Sentence With First Letter In All Caps Anymore, Also The Letter "
Dec 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, for no reason that I can find, I cannot get the first letter of a sentence to be in all caps automatically, (unless I do it manually.)  The same for the letter " I " by itself when typed.   It was always automatic and now all of a sudden it is doing this and I cannot figure out how to change it back. Has anybody else had this problem, if so, how did you fix it? Thanks, appreciate the help ...

So Funny!
Nov 22, 2009

I was just trying to get into MQ Central, and I was having problems, and I immediately thought, uh oh, here go the layoffs!  I mean immediately!  I tried again and was able to finally get in, but it was just so crazy.  I hope I get another job soon, I can't live like this.  Damn you Q!! ...

Any Other MDI Think It Is Funny That We Have Not
Jan 31, 2010

Anyone other MDIer think it is funny that we have not heard one word from Dorothy, not even a good luck, nothing.  She took the money and ran.  She does not give a crap about all of us. ...

ASR Funny For The Day
Mar 30, 2010

"The patient states that he also has a bowel in his toneails." Suppose to be "...a pull of his toenails" (explained later as pulling sensation because of thick toenails).    ...

Funny ASR.....(sm)
Jul 14, 2010

I thought we all need a laugh.  I was typing the other night and it was supposed to say "the patient had internal hemorrhoids," but typed the patient had "mental hemorrhoids."  I about fell out of my chair laughing.  Very fittiing though because I think MQ gives a lot of us "mental hemorrhoids."  ...

MT AD, Funny
Oct 19, 2010

Just had to share this.  An ad on the local radio inviting "everyone" to a seminar to become a "medical transcriptionist.  Earn more money working at home than in an office."  I laughed.  I would definitely have gone, but unfortunately it is at least 1-2 hours away on a working night.  How I wish it was closer.  I would have love to have gone and given them an earful.  I want to know where those jobs are because I'll go find one.  Alas, it is not mean ...

Too Funny
Nov 08, 2010

SKULL SERIES:    REASON FOR EXAM:  The patient wants his skull checked for wires that he thinks aliens might have implanted.    Beam me up Scotty!!!! ...

MT Funny
Dec 30, 2010

On a lot of MTSO web sites there is a picture of a happy smiling MT with perfect hair and makeup wearing a headset with a mouthpiece to speak into.  I wonder who are they talking to?  LOL! ...

WMX--it Seems Awfully Funny To Me That As Soon As (sm)
Mar 21, 2011

these new changes with account managers happened, the work has totally dried up (I have not been out of work for a very long time and have had much OT). Can you say offshore? I thought you could. Will have to keep an eye on Webquist. ...

My Funny Of The Day
Dec 20, 2011

My hand has been hurting for a couple of days.  So I'm laying there with my boyfriend and he's rubbing it, and he says in a serious voice........ DO YOU TYPE WITH BOTH HANDS???? I LAUGHED FOR 20 MINUTES....... I finally said, "No, I'm left-handed".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bless his heart........He was seriously getting ready to diagnose some stuff guys!  Enjoy your day MTStars.......   ...

ASR Not So Funny
Jan 26, 2012

It just referred to the patient as Ms. Toilet.  I suppose it could be true, but we really have to check things closely.  ...

QA Funny
Jul 22, 2013

too funny not to share. dicatator was talking about beach. I transcribed water pail only to have it changed to water pale.  HMMMMM. I am noticing a lot of crazy errors by QA lately.   ...

My TSM (PM?) Is So Funny - Sm
Aug 29, 2013

Whatever she's called.  I never talk to her on the phone because she is much more interested in what her kids and dogs are doing than what I have to say.  She changed my schedule by phone one day, and then called me the day after I was off to find out why I hadn't worked the day before.  I went part time and sent her an email with the request, worked the new schedule for over a week before she called me to say she had to evaluate my request for schedule change.  Tol ...

Just A Little Funny
Mar 21, 2014

I was looking at glassdoor, where you can see reviews of different companies.  I was looking to see if there were any reviews on M*Modal.  AND there are.  The majority are bad -- really bad.  What I find funny is that even Indian employees are complaining about them.  One of them wrote "Joining here is like you are committing a suicide".  So, how bad does a company have to be that even people in India think it is horrible? ...

Funny To Me
Jun 10, 2014

It's funny how every Friday we get emails "SOS, accounts out of TAT."  You already take 1 of my weekend days, you will never get the other.  ...

Funny One
Jul 13, 2014

I got a genuine blooper today.  Made me giggle.  ESL trying to be helpful and dictated, "BNP, that's B like boy, N like Nancy, and P like appetite."   He gets a "A" for effort...this time.     ...

VR Funny
Nov 11, 2014

Dictated:  "Her last screening mammography was in 2011."   Voice Wreck:  "Her last screaming mammography was in 2011." ...

Funny How My PC Wants
Mar 06, 2015

giving me a hand slap for missing some quirky note in a CP, but she hasn't answered my e-mails in a week.  Yeah, I'll jet you a reply right away.  ...

Why Does This Sound Funny To Me?
Feb 08, 2010

The doctor is stating, "There were palpable pulses in the epigastric area."  This sounds funny to me, and I have never heard her say this before.  What do you think?  It is pretty clear, but this doctor is a ditz at times? ...

Funny Job Posting...
Feb 19, 2010

This on the job board today: "XXXX is looking for an experienced QA person to start immmediatly. We are also looking for MT's that have expereince in cardiology (esl), er and discharge summary experience." Yes, I think that QA person does need to start "immediatly". ...

FUNNY STUFF
Apr 22, 2010

The patient had been trying to wean himself sexually from the PCA. ...

The ASR Joke Is On Us - Another Funny But Sad
Jul 14, 2010

Dictated:  She appeared cachectic... ASR:  She appeard tic-tac-toe... It would be funnier if ASR wasn't getting worse by the day!  Sighhhhhh - not much longer now. ...

Funny Thoughts
Aug 08, 2010

We have so much American work outsourced to India - India should be our 51st state! ...

I Found This Quite Funny (in A Sad Way)
Jun 21, 2011

I put my resume up on one of the resume sites and it had an area where you could find out what the local and national average salary of whatever career you are in.  I typed in Medical Transcriptionist and my area.  Locally, I should be making $38,600, and on a national level I should be making $39,000!  Are any of us anywhere near those numbers???  I sure as heck am not!  My mouth would be totally shut if I was making that.  I know there are people who definitely ma ...

VR Drug Funny
Nov 25, 2010

So I recently wrote a letter in response to a previous letter, where the patinet was on clindamycin....this is what was typed: Patinet is currently on quindi myosin.... Sure, lets just make up some words. ...

Funny Observation - (sm)
Sep 20, 2011

Doncha just love it when you get an email from the supervisor about a client complaining about the errors in his reports, and there's an error in the email?  LOLOL ...

Not Funny, But It Kind Of Is.
Dec 09, 2011

Googled homeless shelters in my area to see if I could volunteer.  What do you think pops up beside the information?  "Become a medical transcriptionist at your own pace."  It should say "Become a medical transcriptionist and you may need a homeless shelter". ...

Transcend - Just Too Funny
Dec 10, 2011

Got an email from Transcend training dept thanking me for registering with them along with a website address to login using my employee id # and they even provided me with a password.  Just too funny for them to still have my email address on file, as I have not worked for them since February 2010!!!!!!  ...

Just Struck Me As Funny
Feb 24, 2012

After delivery, instead of the infant being placed on the maternal abdomen, the infant was placed on the "maternal aunt."   I could picture the mother and aunt lying side by side in the delivery room, with the baby being placed on the aunt's abdomen as a temporary measure.  Maybe I need to take a break...   ...