A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Funny observation - (sm) - Old Timer

Posted: Sep 20, 2011

Doncha just love it when you get an email from the supervisor about a client complaining about the errors in his reports, and there's an Money moutherror in the email?  LOLOL

Yes! had similar weirdness happen. made my year - buckwheat

[ In Reply To ..]
That was a punch I could roll with...on the floor laughing! Certainly brought back some self-respect.

Too bad they don't get it.

I like it even better when I get emails about errors - in reports I never even typed. LOL!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Fools. All of 'em.

executive e-mails - marymary

[ In Reply To ..]
Did well on testing, E-mail assuring I would "here from them soon." Did not go there!!!

Similar Messages:

Typical VR Error - Funny And Also Not Funny
Oct 20, 2013

If you have any questions, please hesitate to contact us. (obviously should be -- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.) ...

Just An Outside Observation
Oct 16, 2011

I have seen a couple of posts recently about people getting fired. While I am just baffled about them getting fired in the first place, it makes me really wonder when they say "but I put in extra hours, worked extra hard, had perfect work but I was fired. I don't get it? If you are as great as you say you are or as hardworking and accurate as you would like others to believe, how do you still manage to get fired? ...

Observation
Jan 05, 2013

I think the docs are catching on or something.  All day today, I have gotten nothing but stat dictations by docs I haven't done in WEEKS and these are docs who usually do not do stat dictations unless absolutely necessary.  I've also noticed that a lot of them are actually spelling out really simple medical terms or medicines which they have never done before.  I wonder!   ...

Just An Observation
Dec 14, 2013

and maybe it doesn't make sense, but if you bring a patient's ADT info in through ADT and it says whether the pt is M or F, you'd think the ASR could be programmed to read that particular gender and then use it throughout the report, whether the dictator said he/she or him/her.  I don't know...it was just something that crossed my mind while correcting the umpteenth ASR report with gender inconsistencies, when the dictator clearly stated the correct gender in the first p ...

Wondering If Anyone Else Has This Observation...
Dec 29, 2009

Lately I have been setting a timer for an hour and have actually done this for a long time, just to see what I do in an hour... seems of late is getting harder to make more than 18.00 to 20.00 an hour... and I have 28 yrs experience... seems to me something has been set that makes it impossible to do any better, no matter the dictators, the difficulty of the dictation, etc, etc. etc... Anyone else seem to think something is up?  Not mentioning company... ...

My Observation About This Field...
Apr 26, 2011

I have been a working MT (IC status) for 5 years now.  I am finally making pretty good money, but I have always worked around kids and had to take the first few years slowly.  I file jointly with my husband and even had him get more deductions taken out of his checks.  This year, after deductions, I was able to get an 1800.00 refund.  I consider this good considering I didn't pay anything all year (quarterly).  Here is my observation...it seems the the MT field is a ...

Future Of Transcription - An Observation
Jan 29, 2012

It is my opinion that transcription, whether it be standard or voice, will be replaced altogether in the very near future.  There may be some little independent offices or hospitals that continue, but not for long.  I say this for 2 reasons.  One is that the hospital I worked for locally started withe EHR about 5 years ago and the introduction of VR about 3 years ago with the push for the doctors to do their own "point & click" type of transcription.  The software made a ...

Friday Observation - Makes You Say Hmmmm
May 11, 2012

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's because it's Friday.  However, I am lucky enough to be filling in blanks on some standard reports with just left vs right.  My shortcuts are L for left and R for right.   Have you ever noticed that L is on your right hand and R is on your left?  For some strange reason, I'm having trouble getting that today!!  Maybe some wine after my shift will help me feel better. ...

So Funny!
Nov 22, 2009

I was just trying to get into MQ Central, and I was having problems, and I immediately thought, uh oh, here go the layoffs!  I mean immediately!  I tried again and was able to finally get in, but it was just so crazy.  I hope I get another job soon, I can't live like this.  Damn you Q!! ...

Any Other MDI Think It Is Funny That We Have Not
Jan 31, 2010

Anyone other MDIer think it is funny that we have not heard one word from Dorothy, not even a good luck, nothing.  She took the money and ran.  She does not give a crap about all of us. ...

ASR Funny For The Day
Mar 30, 2010

"The patient states that he also has a bowel in his toneails." Suppose to be "...a pull of his toenails" (explained later as pulling sensation because of thick toenails).    ...

Funny ASR.....(sm)
Jul 14, 2010

I thought we all need a laugh.  I was typing the other night and it was supposed to say "the patient had internal hemorrhoids," but typed the patient had "mental hemorrhoids."  I about fell out of my chair laughing.  Very fittiing though because I think MQ gives a lot of us "mental hemorrhoids."  ...

MT AD, Funny
Oct 19, 2010

Just had to share this.  An ad on the local radio inviting "everyone" to a seminar to become a "medical transcriptionist.  Earn more money working at home than in an office."  I laughed.  I would definitely have gone, but unfortunately it is at least 1-2 hours away on a working night.  How I wish it was closer.  I would have love to have gone and given them an earful.  I want to know where those jobs are because I'll go find one.  Alas, it is not mean ...

Too Funny
Nov 08, 2010

SKULL SERIES:    REASON FOR EXAM:  The patient wants his skull checked for wires that he thinks aliens might have implanted.    Beam me up Scotty!!!! ...

MT Funny
Dec 30, 2010

On a lot of MTSO web sites there is a picture of a happy smiling MT with perfect hair and makeup wearing a headset with a mouthpiece to speak into.  I wonder who are they talking to?  LOL! ...

WMX--it Seems Awfully Funny To Me That As Soon As (sm)
Mar 21, 2011

these new changes with account managers happened, the work has totally dried up (I have not been out of work for a very long time and have had much OT). Can you say offshore? I thought you could. Will have to keep an eye on Webquist. ...

My Funny Of The Day
Dec 20, 2011

My hand has been hurting for a couple of days.  So I'm laying there with my boyfriend and he's rubbing it, and he says in a serious voice........ DO YOU TYPE WITH BOTH HANDS???? I LAUGHED FOR 20 MINUTES....... I finally said, "No, I'm left-handed".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bless his heart........He was seriously getting ready to diagnose some stuff guys!  Enjoy your day MTStars.......   ...

ASR Not So Funny
Jan 26, 2012

It just referred to the patient as Ms. Toilet.  I suppose it could be true, but we really have to check things closely.  ...

QA Funny
Jul 22, 2013

too funny not to share. dicatator was talking about beach. I transcribed water pail only to have it changed to water pale.  HMMMMM. I am noticing a lot of crazy errors by QA lately.   ...

My TSM (PM?) Is So Funny - Sm
Aug 29, 2013

Whatever she's called.  I never talk to her on the phone because she is much more interested in what her kids and dogs are doing than what I have to say.  She changed my schedule by phone one day, and then called me the day after I was off to find out why I hadn't worked the day before.  I went part time and sent her an email with the request, worked the new schedule for over a week before she called me to say she had to evaluate my request for schedule change.  Tol ...

Just A Little Funny
Mar 21, 2014

I was looking at glassdoor, where you can see reviews of different companies.  I was looking to see if there were any reviews on M*Modal.  AND there are.  The majority are bad -- really bad.  What I find funny is that even Indian employees are complaining about them.  One of them wrote "Joining here is like you are committing a suicide".  So, how bad does a company have to be that even people in India think it is horrible? ...

Funny To Me
Jun 10, 2014

It's funny how every Friday we get emails "SOS, accounts out of TAT."  You already take 1 of my weekend days, you will never get the other.  ...

Funny One
Jul 13, 2014

I got a genuine blooper today.  Made me giggle.  ESL trying to be helpful and dictated, "BNP, that's B like boy, N like Nancy, and P like appetite."   He gets a "A" for effort...this time.     ...

VR Funny
Nov 11, 2014

Dictated:  "Her last screening mammography was in 2011."   Voice Wreck:  "Her last screaming mammography was in 2011." ...

Funny How My PC Wants
Mar 06, 2015

giving me a hand slap for missing some quirky note in a CP, but she hasn't answered my e-mails in a week.  Yeah, I'll jet you a reply right away.  ...

Why Does This Sound Funny To Me?
Feb 08, 2010

The doctor is stating, "There were palpable pulses in the epigastric area."  This sounds funny to me, and I have never heard her say this before.  What do you think?  It is pretty clear, but this doctor is a ditz at times? ...

Funny Job Posting...
Feb 19, 2010

This on the job board today: "XXXX is looking for an experienced QA person to start immmediatly. We are also looking for MT's that have expereince in cardiology (esl), er and discharge summary experience." Yes, I think that QA person does need to start "immediatly". ...

FUNNY STUFF
Apr 22, 2010

The patient had been trying to wean himself sexually from the PCA. ...

The ASR Joke Is On Us - Another Funny But Sad
Jul 14, 2010

Dictated:  She appeared cachectic... ASR:  She appeard tic-tac-toe... It would be funnier if ASR wasn't getting worse by the day!  Sighhhhhh - not much longer now. ...

Funny Thoughts
Aug 08, 2010

We have so much American work outsourced to India - India should be our 51st state! ...