A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

info on Chronicle Transcription? - anon

Posted: Aug 18, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Chronicle Transcription? They are asking me to take a test.  Also how are their tests?

Chronicle - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Test is easy...Working there for 3 years, love it..

IC or employee status? Thanks! nm - interested

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Chronicle - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Employee..
Ugh, ok, looking for IC... thanks! :) nm - interested
[ In Reply To ..]

The awful platform mixed with ASR makes for - no money to be made.

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck though. I have one foot out the door right now.

What is ASR? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Automated Speech Recognition - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
It's their voice recognition--you don't transcribe, you edit messes that are already populated on the screen. They're all horrible, don't single out one company because of it.

Similar Messages:

Chronicle Transcript - Any Info?
Oct 07, 2010

Does anyone have any info on this company??  Am thinking of applying here.  ...

Any Info To Share On Chronicle Transcrips? TIA
Oct 06, 2010

thanks. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Info On Chronicle Transcripts In
Dec 01, 2010

info in the archives.  Do they run out of work?  How is QA?  Do they pay on time?  TIA. ...

Chronicle Transcripts. Any Current Info. I See
Oct 22, 2012

Any info on pay, platform, sufficient work, QA appreciated.  TIA. ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcripts Would Be Greatly Appreciated
Mar 06, 2010

I passed all testing and now am up for an interview with Chronicle and was hoping for some more input on company.  I see some posts, but older ones and would like anyone who might currently be working for them regarding lines, pay, work available, etc.  I am currently with a company, SoftScript, and really need to get out, but do not want to go to another company just as bad.  Thanks. ...

Chronicle Transcripts - Any Current Info Or Experience
May 31, 2011

Does anyone have any current info or experience regarding Chronicle?  The most recent posts I could find searching the site where from over a year ago. TIA for anyone who can share any info :) ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcipts That Is Current? Good, Bad, Ugly?
Aug 20, 2013

(nm) ...

Anything About Chronicle Transcription?
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Chronicle Transcription? Easy to work with? Flexible? Good dictators? Pay rate? Platform? Any info will be appreciated. ...

Chronicle Transcription
Sep 13, 2012

Does anyone here work withor have experience with Chronicle Transcription?  More to the point, how they figure out the line count?  I did a visual character count and my count and their's do not jibe.  Needless to say, I'm not getting compensated for the patient demographics I must take the take to insert, but it would also appear that I at the very least do not get paid for the headers that are part of the work type template.  Something seems very fishy to me.  Thanks.  ...

Chronicle Transcription :: Wonderful Place To Work
Nov 27, 2012

An absolutely wonderful place to work despite the things  I read on the posts here. I love my job! The people are friendly, accommodating, and fast at answering questions and feedback almost immediately.  If anyone is looking for a job where you are not constantly bothered, this is the place to go!! ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Letni Transcription - Any Info?
Jan 13, 2010

I have been contacted to test for an entry level position by Letni Transcription.  Does anyone have any information about this company? ...

Info On Medscribe Transcription?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone Info. On E-transcription Group?
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Transcription Matchmaker An Info?
May 04, 2010

Anybody know anything about this company. I seems to be an employment agency for MTs and other medical record related jobs.  Their website says no fee to job seekers. ...

Hils Transcription - Any Info?
May 25, 2010

Anybody have info on this company? ...

Any Info On New Line Transcription
May 31, 2010

Would appreciate any info on this company. Thanks. ...