A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What's up with Cardioscribes lately? - cardioMT

Posted: Mar 05, 2013

What's up with Cardioscribes lately?  Any info?

I only see ads for Mediscribes, their parent company. sm - Never again

[ In Reply To ..]
When I worked there, they hounded you with IMs all day long. The techs in India only assigned you 5 jobs at a time, so you had to ask for more each time you were finished. They expect you to act like an employee, but they only want to classify you as an IC.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know If CardioScribes Still Exists?
Oct 16, 2013

Does anyone know if CardioScribes still exists?  How are they to work for? ...

Information About CardioScribes Platform?
Oct 31, 2009

Anyone have information about CardioScribes platform?  Need recent info if possible.   Thanks!! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Is Mediscribes/Cardioscribes One And The Same Thing?
Dec 13, 2011

Is Mediscribes/Cardioscribes one and the same thing?  This company has an offshore footprint all over it.  Could they be hiring to polish up the offshore mess? ...

Anyone Work For Mediscribes/Cardioscribes (Louisville)
Aug 16, 2012

I was wondering if anyone in here works for Mediscribes based out of Louisville, KY (so they say). If so, can you tell me what your experience has been and if they offshore any of their accounts? Just trying to verify some information they gave me. ...

Cardioscribes - India MTSO - Why Are They Allowed To Post? Sm
Mar 22, 2010

Their ad even boasts about offshore work.  "This position will include editing VR files, MT files, and offshore files - all through the same software. " See link. Surprised the moderators have not dumped the ad or is that all a thing of the past here at MTStars? http://forum.mtstars.com/207366.html ...