A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Vegas Trip - sunny

Posted: Jan 15, 2011

softscript signon bonus and vegas trip - rah rah

Posted: Jan 5th, 2011 - 11:26 pm

ray ray

whatever happened with your signon bonus

did it go the way of part II of the trip to vegas that was promised

…  We now know what happened to the las vegas trip, Wonder if it comes with spending money for all days too, What an incentive for those of us who have breadwinning and billpaying spouses! 

SoftScript, Inc.

Job Description:

- We care! We reward! Be the MT of the year and win a trip to Las Vegas!!!

Make the new year a great year. Apply today!

Date Posted:

1/7/2011 15:52

I think ray ray was probably smart and jumped ship. nm - SSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

What if you already live in Vegas? - Do they pop for Winnemucca?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

LMAO!! - ...

[ In Reply To ..]
Baaahahahahahahaaa!!

Similar Messages:

Hawaii Trip For Nuance India
Nov 30, 2013

Just wanted to let everyone know that I heard from a friend who works for Nuance that Nuance sent their whole India division to Hawaii for Thanksgiving.  Isn't that nice, NOT!! The America contigent gets nothing, 0, zip, nada.  I also work for Nuance and am so saddened by this.  We also work very hard in America.  It is very frustrating to be so ignored and undervalued. ...

Softscript---power Trip, Doesn't Care About Quality
May 02, 2011

I've worked for Softscript for almost 6 years and annually I have the same problem w/ management on a power-trip!  Currently, the issue is that they have taken accounts away that I've worked on for 5 years, and want to replace them w/ accounts I have no experience in (work type), heavy ESL, lightning fast dictators.  I informed them that I was not comfortable w/ this, and they give me a corrective action for insubordination!  DO NOT APPLY TO WORK FOR SOFTSCRIPT!  Th ...

Wavescribe Las Vegas
Sep 25, 2011

I searched the archives and didn't find any recent information on this company. Anyone have any info on them? ...

Are There Any Transcription Companies In Las Vegas?
Jul 15, 2011

Are there currently any transcription companies in Las Vegas?  I'm moving there and would love to try to find a job in-house but never hear of any.  ...

SHAPIN TRANSCRIPTION LAS VEGAS
Jun 18, 2012

For those inquiring about Shapin Transcription in Las Vegas, the owner went bankrupt. ...

Las Vegas In-House Radiology Job I Found
May 30, 2012

Radiology Transcriptionist - In House (Las Vegas) from In house radiology transcriptionists, with recent radiology exeperience, needed for large radiology firm in Las Vegas. In house per diem positions available for 24/7 coverage. IN HOUSE ONLY. No work from home positions available at this time. ...