A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transend - Cathy

Posted: Jun 29, 2011

Does Transend lease you equipment with tech support. Thanks very much in advance.

I didn't have to pay or lease any equipment - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
But all they gave me was a foot pedal. they do not supply computers anymore. Tech support has no cost.

I use my own computer and had to purchase my own foot pedal. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Question About Transend
Mar 12, 2011

Thinking about applying at Transcend for third shift, can anyone tell me what they are now paying for transcription and for VR, I used to work for them so know the company in and out, good and bad, just not the pay rates anymore, please e-mail me if you are willing to share or give me at least a general idea of what VR is and if they offer any type of incentives anymore.  Thanks in advance. ...

DTS/Transend Supervisor/TL Both Not Available
Jun 01, 2011

I haven't worked for DTS long, but knew Transcend was taking over and so far that looks good.  I have had problems getting straight answers from DTS supervisor since hired, like when the supervisor, TL, and QA people were on duty.  The nice recuiter told me she would get me a list without my asking, but forwarded the request to my boss who said she didn't know why I needed this information.  Really?  Isn't this the first information eve ...

Nuance Or Transend ?
Jun 24, 2012

I have been offered a position with Transcend or Nuance.  I don't know which one to choose.  Any info is appreciated, although I have noticed on this website that MTs don't like to give good feedback on a company they work for because they don't want work taken away from them.    Thank you ! ...

Looking For Transend Web Site
Jul 21, 2012

Could someone kindly give me the link to the Transcend web site that has all that info on it including pay dates, etc?  Mainly what I am looking for are the dates we get paid for the rest of the year.  Thanks! ...

DTS America (now Transend) Monetary Penalty Imposed
Jun 16, 2011

Is it legal for a supervisor to threaten the group of MT's with monetary penalty for making a very common error on a certain dictator's demographic info?  A DTS America supervisor said this was in place now due to repeated errors on demographic info/signature line.  Are we stupid?  Are we in kindergarten?  Are we in an old-fashioned factory setting from the 1800's and not being supervised by the Labor Board?  DTS is newly owned by Transend, so I wonde ...