A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransAm (better known as transcam) - anon

Posted: Oct 10, 2010

Does anyone know what is going on with TransAm? I read their agreement and seems a little confusing.

TranSCAM - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Hopefully someone takes these shysters to court.

what exactly is their purpose? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Their purpose - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Their purpose is to enrich themselves by scamming as many guillible wanna-bes as possible. RUN!

Similar Messages:

Transam Associates?
Dec 22, 2009

Has anyone heard of Transam Associates?  Is this a reliable company to work for? Thanks, Aim ...

Anyone Know Anything About Transam Associates?
Mar 04, 2010

Has anyone heard of Transam Associates?  I am a recent grad from Brighton College and I'm afraid to invest more money in their software program.  Their software they use is MT Professional.  After their training I am promised real work with them once I have achieved accuracy in their training program.  Just wondering if anyone knows about them and if it would be worth it. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Has Anybody Heard Of Transam
Sep 15, 2010

has anyboby heard of transam i applied through hotjobs. ...

Anyone Hear Of Transam Associates?
Oct 31, 2009

A friend was sent an email by them (she had a resume posted on a job site). ...

Transam Associates - Any Info?
Jan 06, 2010

Does anyone know about the above company and their software pgrm? Thank you in advance. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Transam Associates?
Feb 18, 2010

Has anyone heard of Transam Associates? Good? Bad?? I have 3 years of cardiology office transcription experience, but no formal training, so i have been having a hard time getting off of QA at other places. Thanks in advance ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On Transam Associates?
Mar 04, 2010

Has anyone heard of Transam Associates?  I am a recent grad from Brighton College and I am afraid to invest more money into Transam's software program.  The software they use is MT Professional.  Just wondering if after going through their training program would it be worth it.  They promise work through them after the training results in accurate work.  Thank you in advance for your help. ...

TransAm Associates, Valrico, FL
Aug 23, 2013

Does anybody know anything about TransAm Associates in Valrico, FL.  I've heard many different things, good and bad, but have found out after working for them that they simply do not have enough work to go around.  Sometimes I will have a lot of work and actually make a good buck, but then the rest of the month (yep paid once a month) - is so bleak and in "feast or famine" mode, may only see two to four jobs per day, thus negating all the earnings I made earlier in the month!  ...

Transam Associates/MT Professional Software
Mar 30, 2010

Has anyone worked for Transam associates out of Florida.  They claim they train and have work available consistently but you have to buy the MT Professional software.  I have been transcribing for three years and am an IC for another firm but was looking into hiring on with this company.  Anyone have any news?  I was a bit suspicious.  ...

Transam Assoc. & My So-called Accredited School
Sep 16, 2010

I have been reading through this site about good schools and also I found that there was information about Transam Associates.  As far as schools go, I graduated from Allied School of Medical and was told that they had companies lined up for their new grads because their program was so good!  They would assist you in finding a job and blah, blah, blah.  Only $2,970 and you can pay over a year or get funding.  They were accredited.  Well, within a month or so, my finances ...