A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Spellex or Medispell - any opinions? nm - oldie

Posted: Oct 27, 2014

xx

Personally, I went with Spellex - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
I just purchased a newer computer and because my Steadman's did not work with Word 2007, I went with Spellex. They offered a 15-day trial and even extended it for me for a short while until I could purchase it outright. The other reason, I went with it (but didn't find out until later), that it came with a word expander program; however, after talking to their techs, I found out that their "word expander" was based on Microsoft Word auto correct. When I started using word expanders, I had PRD and then went to ShortCut for Windows. However, I am unable to get it to work on my Windows 8.1 computer, "shopping right now."

Also, one thing to mention about Spellex is they are based in Tampa, FL and everyone that I talked to was EXTREMELY helpful!

Thank you so much. nm - oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Considering Spellex Medical Speller....
Oct 27, 2014

What do you like or not like about it?   I see on their website you can get the "download" or a "physical shipment," which I guess means the disk.  Any recommendations on which is better ? Thanks!  :)   ...