A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radtrans.....BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! - Anonymous

Posted: May 22, 2011

Please please please stay far away from RADTRANS.  I should have read the posts before I took a position with her.  The woman who owns this company is CRAZY!  She hired me last week and then very rudely fired me before I even had a chance to start.  She told me I would not start working until June 22, but the person she hired to replace me was starting on Monday.  HUH?!?!?  When I questioned her about it she told me that she didn't say that and I don't listen.  I could only laugh!  This woman also seems to be the type that will drive you crazy and won't leave you alone to do your job.  PLEASE BEWARE!  Other posts comment on the fact that she doesn't pay for work that was done either.

See message - Similar situation

[ In Reply To ..]
Nevermind...

odd bird - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I had same exp with her. I tested for her previously and I got the job and she drove me nuts. I only have a cell phone as I have no need for additional cost of landline and she would leave msgs and make rude comments why do you not have another phone LOL. She also blasted others that tested for the job that I got two words that others did and how aweful the other applicants were. I quickly made decision to run and fast.. didnt take the job which she was annoyed with of course.

Radtrans - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied at Radtrans last year. She was paying $1.75 or something like that per report, but after speaking to her on the phone I don't care if she offered $10.00 a report, I couldn't work for her. She was talking about her other employees and how stupid they were, really bad-mouthing them. I told her I would have to think about her offer and I never returned her call. She really is crazy. I am sure I would have ended up in a nut house if I worked for her. I wish anyone well that takes a job with this crazy lady.

Maybe they should change the company's name to - "Badtrans"!

[ In Reply To ..]
And what is it with these crazy-people who decide to become the owners of medical transcription companies, or supervisors of large ones? There are FARRRRR to many crazies in this business!

Radtrans.....BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
That's funny that you said she was talking bad about her other employees because she did the same thing to me. She kept telling me how slow her employees were and she was going to have to let a few of them go after I started because they just weren't cutting it.
that's like...poor form talking like that. - I applied long ago, we got into it in the intervie
[ In Reply To ..]
bats...bellfree...hairspray.

RAD TRANS - Emma

[ In Reply To ..]
That's why they always have ads. They can't keep anyone. They are awful. Stay clear.

Radtrans - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonder if she is reading these posts? If she isn't she sure should be. It would be a wake up call for her maybe!!
she does read this board - sm - ssss
[ In Reply To ..]
i worked for her too - she is quite off the wall -- very, very similar to what everyone is saying. When I finally got fed up with her and quit, I told her that I had read prior posts about her and unfortunately did not "listen" and her response was "all her girls are VERY happy" and that "I should not listen to other disgruntled MTs". I am glad I got away. She is absolutely oblivious to her own behavior.
Tactics sound awfully familiar but under another company name - Maybe more than 1 crazy rad lady out there
[ In Reply To ..]
Had almost an identical situation with a woman owner of a radiology transcription company. Insanity ensued before I even transcribed a single report, then got an email from an MT in the next town over who apparently REALLY got taken to the proverbial cleaners by this woman. Wonder if it's the same woman using a new company name or if there are simply 2 female mad hatters running radiology transcription companies, LOL!
OFF with their HEADS! - loved her in Alice. NM
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

RadTrans Rant
Feb 11, 2011

I saw their ad for a Radiology MT, sent in my resume, and she contacted me the same day.  I was available for the hours she was looking for and was excited for the opportunity, since she pays very well.  She sent me the test, and when I sent my test back, she informed me she hired someone else the day before.  Mind you that we had been talking by email back and forth the day before - so why didn't she tell me that then?  I know emails have no personality, or they shouldn ...

Considering Working For RADTRANS
Jun 15, 2012

If anyone out there is considering working for RADTRANS, all I can say is run away as fast as you can.  The owner of the company has no idea how to train people.  Yesterday, (my first day of training) I called her and she was crying because she had so much work and was so stressed out.  I felt confident that I could help her in the afternoon and when I called her back so she could send me some work, she was out getting a manicure!  Cuckoo!!!!  I have been in this business for over 20 years ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Input On RADTRANS?
Jun 11, 2012

I was just wondering, since I am considering a position with her.  Please be brutally honest.  Have you worked for her?  Did she pay on time?  Does she pay as well as you expected?  Thanks guys!  ...

FINAL (HOPEFULLY) WORD ON RADTRANS
Aug 07, 2012

This is hopefully my final post on RADTRANS.  Shortly after my last post, I received an e-mail from owner of RADTRANS.  Apparently someone e-mailed her regarding what I said (according to her email she has no reason to go to this website, this is what she said:  I DON'T GO ON THERE OBVIOUSLY AS I HAVE NO NEED TO.....   THAT'S A SITE FOR "MT'S WHO HAVE SOUR GRAPES"   LOL  A CHAT ROOM I SUPPOSE FOR MT'S WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO TH ...

RADTRANS, Is Posting An Open Position On MT Jobs
Sep 27, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that the above company, RADTRANS, is posting an open position on MT Jobs.  Please think about this if you are considering applying.  Check the archives and see what I mean.  Have a great day everyone!! ...