A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PRECISION - Curious MT

Posted: May 05, 2015

Does anyone currently work for Precision (and perhaps on their Oncology account) that could give me any information on them? Thanks so much!

Similar Messages:

Precision MTs
May 07, 2015

Does anyone currently work for Precision? Have searched archieves, but no recent info. Would appreciate any information someone could provide who has worked there recently (and even better if you can tell me anything about the oncology account they are currently hiring for)!  Thanks so much! ...

Precision Transcription
Apr 20, 2012

Does anyone have any information on Precision Transcription.  TIA. ...

Precision In New York
Jan 21, 2013

Looking for any info regarding this company.  Enough work, pay on time, etc., pros and cons please.  Thx. ...

Looking For Any Info On Precision
Aug 26, 2013

Do they pay on time? Are they decent to work for? Do they allow flexible scheduling? TIA ...

Precision Transcription MTs?
Jan 27, 2014

They are hiring IC at 0.6/0.3 for transcription/ASR. Anyone who can give me info on reliability of pay, etc, I would appreciate it. ...

American Precision Transcription, LLC
Jun 09, 2011

Anyone work or heard of this company American Precision Transcription, LLC (APT)? Thanks for any and all comments about them. ...

Does Any One Have Infromation On Precision Transcription?
Apr 09, 2013

Thanks! ...

Precision Transcription -- A Heads Up
Aug 03, 2013

I just noticed on another board that this company posted an ad and I wanted to give those of you thinking about applying for the company a heads up.  I worked for the company for a short period of time.  I believe she will hire newbies to MT which is a positive.  However, there is "no pooling of the work types."  There are accounts that are both straight typing and VR, and since straight pays more, you have more people doing that than the VR work.  There are also, what I ...