A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medict? - Anyone heard of it?

Posted: Apr 29, 2013

Hi all-

I'm one of those people who has basically stopped chasing MT companies, but while I'm in the process of switching careers completely, a possible MT job at Medict, LLC (out of Tampa, FL) has sort of fallen into my lap and I am thinking of taking it, just until I get something else non-MT.

Anyway, anyone ever worked here or heard anything about it? ASR, pay, etc?

Thanks so much!

A good friend works for Medict - very small company - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
WOW: The Woman who runs this little company pay very little and it is all independent contractor. If your used to this then the whole tax thing does not scare you. She keeps plugging along with little accounts and has not sold to big company yet, however, lost some of her accounts due to them switching to big companies.

That is all I know.

Thanks so much! - see msg

[ In Reply To ..]
I am very concerned. And these little places get swallowed up by the big places, one of which I quit because it was so horrible. If it's all not too complicated, I would just do it for a little income until something else comes up.

Similar Messages:

Medict
Feb 10, 2010

Looking for any information about Medict.  Searched board but found very little. ...

Anybody Know About Medict?
Sep 21, 2010

Am thinking of applying, but need info first. ...

Info Needed On Medict, LLC, Encompass Or
Nov 20, 2009

Gulf Coast Transcription - Anybody work there or know anything about these companies?  I have received emails from all 3 saying they would call and never heard back....  Been job hunting for a month now - getting discouraged and frustrated.  Looking for IC preferably, but... ...

Medict -- DocQscribe Play Voice File
Oct 18, 2010

Hi, Anyone work for Medict in Florida.  I will be on DocQScribe accounts.  Do you like it.  Any pros/cons.  Anyone know on the DocQScribe system if you can start and stop the voice file by a keystroke.  No footpedal available at the moment so transcribing by keystroke to stop and play voice file.   Thanks for any information. ...