A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody know about Medict? - Judy

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

Am thinking of applying, but need info first.

Medict - n/a

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a friend who works for this company. Low pay like 6 cents a line unless Pathology then hourly. Independant contractor, so your responsible for taxes.

Small company - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Despite the low pay, it is a good, small company. Owner is very nice and very hands-on. She does not bog you down with constant emails. Work has been picking up lately.

Some people might not like the lower pay, but in my opinion, I would rather work for a little lower pay and have the work available, rather than getting a higher line count and constantly having NJA.

Just my opinion.

Medict - Judy

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the helpful info.

Similar Messages:

Medict
Feb 10, 2010

Looking for any information about Medict.  Searched board but found very little. ...

Medict?
Apr 29, 2013

Hi all- I'm one of those people who has basically stopped chasing MT companies, but while I'm in the process of switching careers completely, a possible MT job at Medict, LLC (out of Tampa, FL) has sort of fallen into my lap and I am thinking of taking it, just until I get something else non-MT. Anyway, anyone ever worked here or heard anything about it? ASR, pay, etc? Thanks so much!     ...

Info Needed On Medict, LLC, Encompass Or
Nov 20, 2009

Gulf Coast Transcription - Anybody work there or know anything about these companies?  I have received emails from all 3 saying they would call and never heard back....  Been job hunting for a month now - getting discouraged and frustrated.  Looking for IC preferably, but... ...

Medict -- DocQscribe Play Voice File
Oct 18, 2010

Hi, Anyone work for Medict in Florida.  I will be on DocQScribe accounts.  Do you like it.  Any pros/cons.  Anyone know on the DocQScribe system if you can start and stop the voice file by a keystroke.  No footpedal available at the moment so transcribing by keystroke to stop and play voice file.   Thanks for any information. ...