A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

JLG -- Why so snippy? - Amazed

Posted: Aug 26, 2011

I applied with JLG and was told I didn't pass the test.  I asked them about the errors I made.  I received a very snippy email.  I thought that transcription was about learning???  I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you want to get snippy emails from them.  I wasn't even an employee and they treated me with disrespect!!  I am glad I supposedly didn't pass the test because I don't think I would want to work with a company that doesn't treat you like a human being!  When I received the email, I just had to tell myself "WOW"!!!   Surprised  Some companies amaze me!! No wonder they can't keep transcriptionists for too long!!!!! 

Count your blessings - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
It is a horrible place to work.

I agree. I worked for them briefly a long time - ago SM

[ In Reply To ..]
when the job I had was outsourced. Mind you, I have been transcribing for a very long time with no problems from anyone. I immediately had problems with them. I quit, I received a letter from the owner basically telling me that any and all problems were my fault completely, written in a very nasty way.

Very unprofessional - WOW

[ In Reply To ..]
I am surprised that these companies keep afloat. I mean, you would think that they would be nicer to us, but I guess they really don't care about us. They actually care about the bottom line. Is there ANY GOOD COMPANIES ANYMORE?? If so, please, please let me know. I am also looking for a job!

Similar Messages:

Why Are Some QA People So Snippy To Everyone?
Jan 26, 2010

Some, not all, QA people need to realize our frustrations are just as great as theirs.  That's why the report is sent to QA in the first place!!  I realize they may tell the same MTs the same things over and over again, but they should keep in mind that is not always the case, and people do have feelings and manners.  Some QA people develop such attitudes that they really should consider another line of business.  If you send me e mails that are so generalized that ...

Anyone Else's TSM Getting "snippy?"
Sep 10, 2013

My TSM is usually the sweetest, most accomodating person or supervisor I have ever had.  Lately though, she has been "short" and sometimes down right snippy.  I am wondering if anyone else is seeing a change in their TSMs behavior with all the policy changes.  Up until now, she was the best supervisor I have ever had.  ...