A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

InHealth - Lil-Bit

Posted: Jan 18, 2011

Anyone work for InHealth? They bought out the company I work for, just wondering if InHealth is a reputable company and what their average PPL is. Thanks

See my previous link enclosed about Inhealth - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
http://forum.mtstars.com/294826.html

This is current and comes from someone that works at Inhealth.

Thanks. - Lil-Bit

[ In Reply To ..]
I did a search before I posted, but did not find this reply.

AccuScribe in SC? - Stunned

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for AccuScribe for a long time and was laid off and was waiting to hear back for when they could take me back when work picked up...should I stop waiting?

That is my understanding - Lil-Bit

[ In Reply To ..]
from someone I know who works for them. They merged with InHealth. Sorry about that

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Anything About InHealth Out Of Atlanta? Nm
May 26, 2014

TIA ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription - Anyone Have Info??
Jan 11, 2011

I'm really frustrated with the paycut we just took at Nuance.  Looking elsewhere.  Saw an ad here on the seekers board for InHealth out of Georgia.  Is anyone familiar with this company?  Are they fair?  Easy to work for?  What are the accounts like?  I don't mind the occasional ESL account, but mostly ESL is not for me.  So, I'm just putting out a feeler... any comments? ...

Any Info On Inhealth Transcription In Atlanta
Nov 30, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Inhealth Transcription? There is not much at all in the archives, and what is there is old ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions
Nov 16, 2013

Has anyone worked for InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions  If so please let me know your thoughts and feedback. I am looking to apply and want a heads up of all the good, bad, and ugly (if any) Thanks!!!  ...

InHealth Clinical Documentation Solutions Located In Georgia
May 11, 2012

Looking for info on the above company located in Georgia.  If you would care to share your experience working there, pros and cons, please post.  Thank you. ...