A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did TT throw everyone under the bus? - ex TT

Posted: Feb 07, 2015

It sounds like chaos and malcontent with the "takeover/merger."  It would be nice if peoples' lives and tenure with the a company were respected enough that everyone was given a head's up when things are going to change, especially those of us with no backup, no family or husband, alone or with kids, those who have no backup whatsoever, so that our measly cash flow is not interrupted. 

That is not a lot to ask for, for years of dedicated service.  I am appalled that people are being treated this way after helping highers-up get to a point where they can benefit but not us. 

What a world it's come to.  I am fast losing faith in the human race. 

There have been many warnings on this board - about what happens with mergers. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It NEVER turns out well for the bought-out employees, and usually doesn't do anything for the original employees, either.

The moral of the story is: If your company is being sold, or your hospital MT dept. is being outsourced, find another job, because the new employer is going to lie to you, cheat you, and underpay you.

Similar Messages:

Not Sure If I Am Going To Throw Up Or Cry-sm
Sep 11, 2013

Now I am supposed to change every day that Im scheduled except one and then move some hours to my two days off....let me see....yep, now I will working 7 days a week, random hours.  ...

I Could Just Throw This Computer Out The Window.
Oct 31, 2013

Just received 2 emails - 2 jobs with 1 error each from this a.m. I have been extremely careful doing VR and these 2 errors are a word that is "missing." I think once we upload a job, this VR crap doesn't 'save" what we've done in a report fully. This has been happening quite a bit lately. I had a report a couple of weeks ago where the report had an entire paragraph in it that wasn't dictated. I remembered that job from a few hours prior and I know I didn't add t ...

Are You Going To Throw Out All Immigrants To Their Respective Nations Due To Lack Of Jobs To Native
Aug 10, 2010

There is a cry in USA not to outsource US jobs to other countries.  In the same way, are they crying for USA should belong to only native Americans and all others should be pushed out of US for the sake of getting jobs to the native people.  There are crores of immigrants from other nations came to USA.  I think it is better to pass a legislation in order to push them to their native countries so that Americans only get the jobs and live happily.   Then lakhs of doctors, ...