A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cerner Radnet question - Revised reports/corrections

Posted: Jun 30, 2014

When we are in a report that requires a blank, and the report is corrected/changed by another MT in Cerner Radnet, is the line count from that report given to the MT who corrects/changes the report?  In radiology, the long reports are the ones which tend to require some investigation or confirmation by physician, and of course, the long reports give us the lines.  Is it true that we are essentially handing our lines to the MT fortunate enough to find our job in their queue for minor correction and blank?  If so, why would this not be a situation which would lend to a supervisor being assigned to do the correction/fill in blank/verify so we are able to keep the lines from the report we typed?  Night shift worker.

I'm no expert but you really need to take this up with your MTSO. all - settings are different. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
``

Similar Messages:

Radnet - ANYONE At All Use This? Someone Must!
Nov 22, 2011

Does anyone at all use Radnet for radiology transcription?  We can't see our line counts at all.  It's "done by the supervisors" for us.  And don't try pasting into Word for the line count because it's "calculated differently".  There must be a way to see what they're doing? ...

SHORTHAND And RADNET
Apr 08, 2011

Does anyone know if Shorthand works with the radiology MT program called RADNET?  I have used Shorthand for over 12 years and it is my life-line and want to keep it if I take this other account with RADNET. Thanks! ...

RadNet - Can You Create A Table?
Jul 20, 2010

Are there any RadNet users that know how to create a table in RadNet?  Is it possible?  I know how to create templates, but am stumped.  I know tabbing is not an option; but, occasionally one of my physicians would like me to create a table and have been unsuccessful thus far. Thanks!  ...

Creating A Jump Macro On Radnet
Sep 20, 2010

I use Radnet...Can anyone tell me how to create and use a jump macro for this program?  I have asked at my company but no one knew what a 'jump macro' was.  Perhaps called something else?  I know how to do it in Word but havent figured it out yet for Radnet.  Thanks. ...

CERNER
Jun 22, 2011

Anybody ever work using Cerner?  Our radiology account is changing from RPMS to Cerner this fall. ...

Cerner Classic! Need Help
Jun 15, 2011

I have started working on Cerner Classic and am -- after having worked for many years on other programs -- finding it both incredibly difficult and frustrating.  The most prevalent error message I am getting is "Editing not allowed," and I need to know how to cancel/get out of that without having to ditch the report and starting it all over again.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Work In Cerner?
Feb 07, 2011

Just recently started a new job for a local hospital that uses Cerner.  I am finding it clumsy, hard to use, and time consuming, thus not optimizing my line count.  I am paid by the line, not per hour.  Anybody have experience using Cerner as opposed to other programs used by MTSOs?   Thanks.   ...

Cerner And Transcription
Aug 12, 2011

Has anyone worked with Cerner doing transcription.  Facility is switching to this company and would like to know what impact Cerner has on transcription.  Thanks for any comments.  ...

Cerner PowerChart
Jul 30, 2014

Anyone worked on this before?  I'm having a terrible time setting up "quick words" that I've easily done in the past using Word.  There is so much garbage on my screen--info I don't need at all to do my job.  The font is so small I can't read it.  No medical spellchecker at all!   My "training" was a joke--I don't think the trainer had a clue about what a tnanscriptionist needs. I was told it was designed for the doctor to fill in ...

Cerner EMR And Editing
Nov 04, 2014

Has anyone worked on the Cerner system doing editing?  I work in an acute hospital that is implementing Cerner and they said there is no editing on the voice recognition except for the provider.  Can anyone tell me about this or the experiences they have had with Cerner? ...

Typing In Cerner Platform
Dec 10, 2011

Does anyone type in Cerner using the Cerner transcription platform? How did you get around the auto correct issue or speedtype, as nothing holds in the auto correct application.  Would appreciate any ideas on this matter.  Hard to type without some kind of short cut application. ...

Cerner Platform Is Clunky And It Sucks!
Feb 27, 2014

I always thought Cerner was a high-tech big deal.  After working on their platform, I think it's crap.  You'd think as much money as a huge company like that has and makes, that they could come up with something better. I don't have experience on a ton of platforms, but I do have experience on Bayscribe, ExText and ExEditor.  All of them are way better than Cerner; more tailored toward the transcriptionist.Like in ExEditor, you finish one report and when you se ...

Question Regarding IT And Cerner/RDE Radiology (black Screen)
Jun 17, 2010

There are probably only a few people who have used this system.  Hopefully, they come onto this board and have used IT with Cerner/RDE (black screen). When I maximize my RDE screen (black), the font is perfect.  However, when I attach my word expander (Instant Text) to it, the screen minimizes and the font goes from perfect to just barely visible.  Anyone out there using Cerner RDE and IT together who can help me? Thank you, comrades :) ...

Cerner Imaging And Instant Text Issue
Apr 12, 2015

Hello, and thank you for being here :) Facility did an upgrade a few days ago.  Cerner Rad Imaging program is now giving me issues when insert IT macros - This message comes up when I attempt to insert any phrase or data that is lengthy - requiring i type all first initials of the sentence/phrase whereas before, if it was the only selection, my canned phrase would appear. MESSAGE: "cannot read from or write to clipboard (1-1603)" After many attempts, returns, backspaces, it finally spi ...