Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Check from FedEx - No it was not

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 1:45 pm In Reply to: They are so cold - sosorry58

LOL, that actually made me laugh. No it was just paid on the regular pay day. They wouldn't be that considerate to pay you along with firing you!

I guess what bothered me the most, was I didn't like working for them, had a horrible time with their system and I would try and try and try some more and yet just couldn't cut it with that company. I should have been looking around for another job long before it happened, but you always think there may be hope. Since then, I have been down that road with other companies. Start of fine, turns to garbage and I am let go. No more for me. Once it starts going downhill, I start looking around and get out. I have worked PT for a small company for the past 6 years and have been through more ups and downs with the work than I like to think about, but somehow, it comes through and I can make due with that. I also have a PT job outside of MT. No more a slave to this profession. Just hanging on by a thread!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)