Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Unruly children - We are treated like dirt!

Posted: May 12th, 2017 - 1:41 pm In Reply to: We are treated like unruly children who cannot be - trusted

This line of work has been all but destroyed and it is hanging by a thread. These companies are the reason it has become this way and you are correct about the majority of MTs who cannot work outside of home. I totally agree with that and of course, the ones, who just love to sit a computer all day long and have no other outside interests or activities. The ones who are not this way have moved on and gotten away from being an MT.

Companies that don't pay, they expect the moon from us, take away your pay, like Nuance does, degrade you beyond belief and the list just goes on and on. The only solution, if you need a job get away from this toxic line of work. Don't let them bully you any longer. Don't let them lie to you. Don't feel compelled to change your shift, work nights, weekends, etc., for what? Nothing and they will dispose of you like gum on their shoes.

I wish all of these companies would just send everything to India and be done with us, but I could not wait for that, I got out.

I have had the heart racing in the past too and I think that is what finally made me break away. The stress was overwhelming and the money was going down the drain, day by day.

There is no other business like this out there anywhere!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)