Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's what I'm thinking, too. - wannie

Posted: May 12th, 2017 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: Yes! I thought it might be changing around with so may - accounts.

I'm on an account that has multiple hospitals in the same system. Each hospital has multiple differences in the way they want things done and the client profile is confusing. On top of that, I'm second guessing everything I hear and wondering if I really heard what I thought I did, lol. I'm in my late 50s and maybe a little too old to be thinking about changing professions, but that is what I'm thinking may be my best best. I can't make much because I'm constantly checking and double checking and listening and relistening. This profession is definitely not what it used to be. I don't make enough for this kind of "stress."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)