Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

We are treated like unruly children who cannot be - trusted

Posted: May 12th, 2017 - 1:26 pm In Reply to: After 18 years of doing transcription I am - wannie

Relaying information through internet leaves much to be desired. Lack of consideration and decency only begins to describe the attitude. This field has attracted nasty women who are opinionated and alone because they are antisocial, hate people and would not be able to work in the public domain. Not due to shyness, but disagreeable personality disorders.

This is a correction I got during training of a very difficult ESL. ??? after a question in ALL CAPS. First thing in the morning. My heart is racing and I have an urge to flee the desk but due to my mtg being 12 days late and not being paid for my PT job i stated on 4/2 ... when no work came through at all most days, it is not an option.

What kind of business is this? Who treats their coworkers this way? Enemy combatants? WTH!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)