Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Interestingly enough, coders do not believe - they will eventually be out of work

Posted: Apr 13th, 2017 - 3:27 pm In Reply to: Look at the Job Seeker's Board Compared to the Job Wanted Board - Old MT

They think they will continue to get middle-class wages and that we are stupid for continuing to do transcription. They think they will never lose their jobs, and I have to agree with you. Their day is coming, and it won't take the 10 or so years it took to ruin MT. Unfortunately, I'm up against the age-discrimination dilemma. Who's going to hire someone 69? That's more or less while I stay, even though I just hate having to work for such crap wages. If I were younger, it certainly wouldn't be worth getting out of bed for and I'd have found something else long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)