Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity HD.. (Views: 30)

Okay for retired people - Yep

Posted: Apr 13th, 2017 - 12:30 pm In Reply to: Well this job is okay for retired or people with other sources of income and that is about it. nm - PAMT

To me this is equivalent to a babysitting job for what it pays and the aggravation! In fact, some babysitting jobs pay more. Bratty kids, bratty companies! They are truly taking advantage of all of us, no matter what your age or situation and I for one found another way to supplement my income and no not babysitting :o)

I just won't contribute to these companies anymore. No more giving my time, my energy, my equipment, my expertise and most of all working as an IC. The flexibility is nice, but you get absolutely nothing in return. They think they are doing us a favor by paying 7 cpl and 4 cpl and half the time, you are out of work or sitting at a computer day in and day out. No thanks, not for me. I hope all MTs can get out before it is too late.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)