Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Open letter to MT companies - Thanks!

Posted: Feb 15th, 2017 - 1:55 pm In Reply to: I sent you an email - sm

After more than 30 years of MT work, I am done with this profession! I worked hard to research and memorize over the years everything in medical terminology but no more. Used to be a good paying job, no more. MT companies have railroaded us into accepting poor pay, lousy benefits, learning one new program after another, showing us a lack of respect, but no more for me! Thanks to these greedy and self-absorbed companies, I finally quit my PT job now, which by the way I only wanted 15-16 hours a week at this stage, but no, you said I must be an IC and work at least 20 hours a week, EVERY weekend. No more! Thanks to your BS, I got up the energy to get up off my butt and go find an interesting PT clerical job in the hospital two blocks from me, where THEY do my tax withholdings and I have a decent hourly wage AND I don't have to work EVERY weekend! I am so done with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)