Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 40)

I found Stedman's Medical/Surgical...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 9:34 am In Reply to: After looking for months, I finally found another MT - job. I have no choice

Words (see link), 5th edition on Amazon. They have 37 copies starting at $2.90. I'm an old time MT who has worked for over 35 years. I still have a full set of Stedman's that I do still use occasionally. My edition of Med/Surg Words is the 3rd. It might not be a bad idea to pick one up now. A lot of the basic instruments remain the same. For the newer ones that you can find on-line, you could write them in and/or create expansions in your word expander. Other sites you could put on your Favorites Bar is Google for MT and MedLexicon which also cover equipment and lots of other stuff. Good luck. I hope your MTSO gives you a chance.

LINK/URL: I found Stedman's Medical/Surgical...SM

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)