Retiring at age 62 - susie Posted: Jan 9th, 2017 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: increasing since continuing to work - StillAnMT
My husband retired at 62, yet continued to work. The amount was like 12,000 or something. If he went over the 12,000 you have to pay back like a dollar for 2 dollars, I cant remember. Then when you hit your actual retirement age, you can make as much as you make. Once you take that retirement at age 62, that is the amount you will always get, it doesnt build back up or get more just bec you continue to work. Plus you have to pay taxes on the social security amount. Awful!
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- typing a year
- How happy does it make you that....
- As a final act of defiance
- Tweet President Trump!
- Saw this one
- Question about hair. I am older and have rather fine hair but I do
- Anyone notice the MTjobs website on MTDailey
- Question on EditScript 11
- Ladies, we NEED and WANT the best MTSO's
- Lawsuit is proceeding
- He won, tell him to get
- Did anyone get any work from the 2 new accts
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Sharing information about good companies
- ashley judd...
- trump, fix the US
- Let me get this straight...
- Flashback: MOVE ON!
- Mad Dog Mattis Celebrates 1st Day on Job By Hitting 31 ISIS Targets
- he Significance of Trump's Meeting with Union Leaders
- Obama and Melania - suggest a title..
- Need Headset with Mic recommendations
- Reaching out...please help, but not be judgemental
- My electronic medical record
- Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal; Teamsters: "Incredible" Meeting
- Ah, dear leader proclaims
- Command Health Question
- Integrity HD info to and fro?
- Today I had the "opportunity" to hear Ashley Judd's whole rant (sm)
- I am sure if you do this dictator you know exactly who I
- s/l medial motor brace
- How to BOLD within Meditech
- How to copy and paste within Meditech 4.x
- Imedx ICs, what are requirements as far as lines and set schedule?
- The Sky is Falling
- Trump signed an executive or reinstating a ban....sm
- Hope everybody has their
- Would what they find
- Gonna ask again
- Well, one part of Obama's legacy is done.
- Just curious. What exactly do Operation Managers do at Nuance?
- Let's see
- Billionaire Soros has ties to more than 50 partners
- Would the right be praising if this
- Lies, lies and more lies
- Nancy Pelosi trashes pro-life people: They pray on Sunday
- Lib Women March Against Trump, Leave Trash Heap in Wake
- "I'm Donald Trump, and I Approve This Message"
- Dim Lights Trump Supporter's Hair on Fire