Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The survey is pretty long, I think it is trying to - get people to vent about their TSM

Posted: Jul 26th, 2015 - 11:21 am In Reply to: TSM survey - anony

Personally, my TSM is just fine, so where I could I gave her highest marks.

However, I let them have it regarding how it's not the TSM's fault that our pay has been cut drastically and sometimes we are waiting for work all hours of the day.

I let them know that there is no way that a TSM can explain how the "business decision" of implementing FIESA as a pay cutting mechanism and how our pay varying from week to week somehow provides better patient care, because it doesn't, and why should that be the TSM's job to try to puff up their stupid system for reducing us to minimum wage workers?

I let them know that we cannot be perfect, and that seems to be what is expected of us to make even a halfway decent income (or minimally over minimum wage), but that has nothing to do with the TSM.

I made a point to keep asking in the survey how they would like it if every little error they made resulted in their pay getting cut.

It doesn't hurt to vent, but no way is this on the TSMs unless they try to pull the wool over your eyes, which mine does not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)