Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Pretty creepy that they expect the TSMs to - "explain the business decisions"

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 7:47 pm In Reply to: I did something similar. - Eerie. sm

I can tell you if mine did I would turn on her in a hot minute.

What that survey seems to me to be edging towards is, well, they hit us, they hit the QCs (maybe the QAs, hard to tell), and now they are jonesing for the TSMs, and that survey is nothing but a way for them to justify either reducing TSM pay or some stupid phony "incentive" BS to make them have to go through hoops like we do and it sounds like they even want you to justify the "business decision" why the executives make millions and we make peanuts or you just don't cut it as a TSM.

I hope not, for their sake. Nuance is the absolute pits as an employer, they just love to play these nasty mind games and they have no qualms about stealing pay upward - for what, bonuses? I really have no clue, but it's surely not to improve the software or the conditions of transcription. We are just a line item on someone's budget to be cut, it doesn't matter to them how.

I sometimes wonder if they have an evil genius psychologist on their payroll whose chief goal is to make us into low paid peons who are afraid for their job and believe we deserve nothing. Whatever it takes I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)