A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ulna fovea - mh

Posted: Aug 29, 2013

s/l doc is saying ulna fovea? I always thought it was ulnar fovea?

mh... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
try saying both out loud:

Ulnar fovea
Ulna fovea

The pronunciation is very close, especially when spoken naturally in the course of a sentence. Seriously.

ulna fovea - mh

[ In Reply To ..]
He enunciates it and clearly says ULNA, sorry that I am apparently so STUPID ! Why bother responding if you are going to make me feel like an IDIOT!

pardon me - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was not suggesting you are stupid, and I did not MAKE you feel like anything. How you feel is your choice. I was trying to help you with your dictator.

If you want, give us the full sentence and we'll try again.

Wow - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That was pretty uncalled for -- what are you, 2?

Similar Messages:

Ulna Vs Ulnar
Apr 12, 2011

Sounds like "ulna 3 joints of her hand" but ulnar makes more sense since that is talking about more than one bone and ulna is in reference to just 1 bone. Any ideas on where to look would be great. Thanks ...

Bone Deformity In Radius And Ulna
Apr 19, 2010

it s/l natalung's deformity. ...

Fibula/fibular, Tibia/tibial, Ulna/ulnar, Etc.
Feb 25, 2011

What is the final say on how to use these words?? Is is tibia fracture or tibial fracture?  fibula fracture or fibular fracture? What if there is another word in front, does it become "proximal tibia fracture" or still 'proximal tibial fracture"? I find some people do it one way, others the other way!!  Thanks in advance for any help/direction/link to help with this. ...